Alkaloid

new band "CHOKE" has formed

New band "CHOKE" will hold their first live at Shinjuku CLUB SCIENCE at 2017/5/5.

Deluxe edition of their album "CHOKE1" is available through their web shop, which includes CD+DVD+T-shirt (6000 yen, limited 100)

[track list]

1.under ground
2.Act.1
3.Slash and burn
4.Stay high
5.MAYDAY
6.Rainy
7.BOOMIN'
8.Nightmare

Vo.REON (ex-RUVISH)

Gu.KVYA NONO (ex-JOKER-->HeaRt-->ν[NEU]-->ニンジャマンジャパン(NINJAMAN JAPAN), DragonWAPPPPPPER-->サウイフモノ(souiumono))

Ba.B5 (ex-ANTI-KRANKE-->蜂-biene--->白黒キネマ(monokuro kinema)(support)-->DragonWAPPPPPPER(support)-->Medi@lize(support)-->PLUNKLOCK)

Dr.TOSSY (ex-我羇道(GAKIDO)-->SERIAL⇔NUMBER) 

choke1.jpg

http://choke.tokyo/

Edited by Alkaloid

@Yukimoto  i Love how it sounds the rhythm the beat all goes really well but i cant get into the rapping unfortunately :( but still glad to see bands try different styles, Im all for experimenting 

oh god i didn't think i would like this o_o

both songs sounded great but just without the screams... i hated them 

i'll keep an eye on this 

They could be a really great band but I don't know about the rapping and Djennt stuff. 3:20 - 3:33 second video sick vox brah. I think he has a good singing voice under there somewhere. 

Edited by lichtlune

sounds great - only problem i have is that they force you to buy a shitty t-shirt which Vk typical looks super lame... other than that sounds like a great start!

yeah,his screams doesn't seem good enough,but his raps aren't that bad,and we must consider that is not everyday that we see some new VK-Rap band with good Djent.These guys deserve a try ,i guess...

Edited by Gichi Gichi

Definitely keeping my eye on this. Granted it's sad that he's not singing this time around but I give them credit for actually doing something well.

47 minutes ago, Yutaproid1 said:

WHAT HAPPENED TO REON :(

LOL my thoughts exactly wasn't his former Band more "soft" and all?  tbh I already like him waay more in CHOKE lol RUVISH was okay but I could never fully get into them, this is better! gonna keep an eye on them :)

Needs some singing because yes he does scream like someone who didn't in their last band lol

but wow that's fuckin interesting I really like Act.1

12 hours ago, Yutaproid1 said:

WHAT HAPPENED TO REON :(

that changed from happy about him being back to scared pretty fast. 

[2]

took me approximately 10 seconds to lose interest lol

IMHO it's alright,  passable tbh. 

They gotta write some lyrics with "HATERS CAN CHOKE! !" or "CHOKE ME DADDY! !" somewhere just because. 

I'm sooooooooooooo into this.

they have their Facebook accounts and it's so fun to follow them there.