Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

Black Sirene new EP "Ooze" release

Black Sirene new EP "Ooze" will be released in 2017/5, although further details have not been announced. 

C8twZI6WsAA-CdZ.jpg

btw they have been chosen to be the guest act at GYZE's live at Sapporo CUBE GARDEN at 2017/4/16.

Edited by Alkaloid

1 hour ago, chemicalpictures said:

wow, that's great! would you mind sharing it with us?

haven't listened to my copy yet but from what i know its "just" the 2 songs they already posted on their yt channel - still pretty nice owning an original copy though! ;D

On 06/04/2017 at 5:38 PM, VkBrutaliaN said:

haven't listened to my copy yet but from what i know its "just" the 2 songs they already posted on their yt channel - still pretty nice owning an original copy though! ;D

yeah, I think you are right! even so, It's good to have a proper quality rip, so if it's not much of a hassle for you, would love to request a rip!

sounds good! 

just a bit "meh" that they included both songs of their 1st live limited again but since i'm a hardcore collector its still cool to own an original...

also i hope this time they'll include an actual lyric booklet which they didn't for their live limited.

Has anyone found out of there is a place to order this yet? I've been checking CDJapan a lot and nothing yet :/ I hope it isn't live limited 

Ba.和咲 (Wasaki) departed and retired at 2017/12/7.

いつもBlackSireneを応援して頂き、誠にありがとうございます。皆様に大切なお知らせがあります。
この度、Ba.和咲あくるが2017年12月7日(木)都内の公演にて、BlackSireneを脱退、音楽活動を引退する運びとなりました事を、ご報告させて頂きます。
応援して頂いているファンの皆様、並びに関係者の皆様には、突然のお知らせとなりました事を深くお詫び申し上げます。
現メンバーの活動と致しましては、残り僅かな期間となりますが、これからもBlackSirene、和咲あくるへと変わらぬご声援、ご支援をして頂けると幸いです。これからもよろしくお願い致します。

Sign in to follow this