fitear1590

CD Shop questions

Bookmarking that. I'm using Mai right now, since I've ditched Muku (as have most of my friends due to impoliteness, threats and general unprofessionalism), and while I love her services and her speed, she can be quite pricey. And Celga sucks.

Oh I asked Celga about my order and they're pretty fail and spent their sweet ass time ordering the item for me.

Funny thing about Celga, back at Christmas they gave me one of their free gift thingies with my order and they gave me a GiGs guitar lesson CD, but they didn't put the actual GiGs magazine with it. So now I have this lone CD full of useless guitar solos on repeat. Wonderful service.

I try to use deputy services now only as a last ditch effort to get something rare.

Bookmarking that. I'm using Mai right now, since I've ditched Muku (as have most of my friends due to impoliteness, threats and general unprofessionalism), and while I love her services and her speed, she can be quite pricey. And Celga sucks.

Really? What happened O_O?

I've never had issues with muku... me and him have quite a good relationship and he orders things even without me paying for a few weeks cos i've bought so much. I like him...

Oh I asked Celga about my order and they're pretty fail and spent their sweet ass time ordering the item for me.

Funny thing about Celga, back at Christmas they gave me one of their free gift thingies with my order and they gave me a GiGs guitar lesson CD, but they didn't put the actual GiGs magazine with it. So now I have this lone CD full of useless guitar solos on repeat. Wonderful service.

I try to use deputy services now only as a last ditch effort to get something rare.

My last two orders I didn't get any gifts :-( but for awhile they where giving me all sorts of crap and some of it was pretty cool! :D The best gift was La'cryma Christi album Sculpture of Time :3

I would like to know why too. i checked his website and he seems a good person(?)

idk.i never use him before.

My last two orders I didn't get any gifts :-( but for awhile they where giving me all sorts of crap and some of it was pretty cool! :D The best gift was La'cryma Christi album Sculpture of Time :3

Wow, they really screwed me over then, haha. It took me a month to figure out exactly what the CD was supposed to be about until a friend explained it to me.

Would have loved to get a GiGs mag. . . especially since it covers bands that I'm actually into, plus they actually have sheet music/tabs of Japanese artists. :(

I was looking at buying some cds from puresound and I say they have two different prices listed for their stuff. One is labeled as "Price" and the other as "Purchase Price" and I was wondering which one is the actual price :0 Also are the items sold from there in good condition???

Can anybody suggest me a shop, which sells "????塔" from Jet Pepper Tower? It was released today, but I haven't seen a shop, which would sell it - or is it mail order only?

like an edison, jishuban club, zeal link and banz do not ship overseas.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(.___.)

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu

Goodbye awesome bonus DVD (T__T)

anybody knows how and would like to tell me how?

i have a lot of them already but i think i cant use them all at once...

If you're thinking about that card thingie with the stamps they send you, I don't think you can (not from outside of Japan). At least that's how I know it but I'm not sure...

lol, i thought (maybe) they had some kind of report saying how much stams u had in favour.

damn, i needed money for next month's order hahah.

anyway, it's so useless to send those things if they have no use outside japan :/

Hey, Mei! You're not in trouble or anything, but just reminding everyone that if you have any other questions about CD shops that they should go in this thread, just so that the forum stays tidy and so we can aggregate all info people may want to know about the shops into one convenient place. Arigato!!! ^___^

Has anyone ordered from this seller before? : http://www.mbok.jp/_u?u=3630642

Apparently he/she only has positive feedback, but I don´t know.. it´s really cheap, isn´t it?

Yeah, the prices are really good, but... it's an auction-site like ebay., isn't?

Yes it is, but I believe you can´t bid, those are the prices you can buy it for right away.

Everything´s used I believe.. but still, the prices are really low..

So I was wondering if the CDs actually work.