fitear1590

CD Shop questions

Guys I have a question.

Does anybody know if Brand-X puts the actual value of the items in the customs form? Or do they do as closet child and put a lower value so that the customs won't hold it? I'm thinking about ordering something from them and if they don't do that I won't because I can't afford to pay to the customs right now xDD

Thank you very much!

they put the actual value on the packet. I live in Germany and had to pay customs everyime I ordered from BrandX for 2 years now. (I actually had to go to the custom office, because in/on the packet was only the packing list but no custom form with the value for packaging and shipping charges...)

Has anyone ordered from PureSound recently?

I've tried, but none of the items were in stock, due to the fact that they only update their stock list once a week.

Found this: http://www.puresound.co.jp/mailorder_english.html

I personally do not recommend this shop! If I were in Japan, I'd probably check out both of their store locations often, but I'd only ever buy from their online store as a last resort.

they put the actual value on the packet. I live in Germany and had to pay customs everyime I ordered from BrandX for 2 years now. (I actually had to go to the custom office, because in/on the packet was only the packing list but no custom form with the value for packaging and shipping charges...)

Oh I see... then I won't be ordering right now =( Thank you very much!!

I need to know if there is any shopping service that will purchase items for you from a bands website that sells the bands goods such as cds.

^ You mean like a deputy service? I recommend this link for a bit of information about the most popular services that are available, even though it certainly doesn't cover everything and may be outdated.

I suggest staying away from Rinkya. Not the best customer service in the world from my experience - I think I'm lucky I got my item in one piece. Celga is good, but they are pricy when it comes to non-auction items.

I need to know if there is any shopping service that will purchase items for you from a bands website that sells the bands goods such as cds.

I recently used http://www.facebook.com/xyunnnnix?ref=ts&fref=ts her a couple of weeks ago to get some stuff from Like an Edison for me, she got everything I asked and her commission fees are cheap.

So, for overseas orders at Closet Child CD, you're supposed to use the shopping cart, right?

Well, I have 3 things I want to buy: 2 used CDs which are listed on the site and 1 pre-order CD which is NOT listed.  I know the CD will be for sale there (it's a common enough band), but does Closet Child usually list CDs for pre-order?? I don't remember...

In any case, how do I pre-order this one CD using their shopping cart method?

^ I think they do have pre-orders so if it isn't available there yet, your best bet is to wait for them to put it in their inventory for pre-ordering.

Can somebody help me please?

I'm searching for Empty[X]tears/Darkness color by BUNNEIES, but i'm out of luck, everything i've seen is out of stock .___.

edit: found this - looks available, but does this shop ship to overseas? 

Hi, minna-san. I'm having a problem with mbox.jp T__T
My friend 's living in Japan, he regestered an account on mbox and he told me that he couldn't place bid. He 'til place bid on yahoo auction for me as usual. Anyone can tell me that mbox work like yahoo auction? If not, how my friend can place bid?

Thanks in advance so much. And sorry for my bad english, I hope I make sense to you 

^ Do you mean "Mbok.jp?"

I read somewhere that in order to bid on an Mbok auction, you must use a Japanese cell phone. On a computer, you can only browse auctions. Could this be the problem? 

I've only used mbok with my (jap) phone before, but I checked mbok faq section and it seems now to be able to use mbok you need to pay monthly fee of 315 yen for using the site, either with credit card or with your phone, but it includes both computer and mobile usage.

So it is still possible to use mbok (with bidding etc) on PC when setting up payment of monthly fee with your credit card.

Question is if your friend has a credit card issued in Japan or card issued outside of Japan? Maybe mbok doesn't accept his card for payment?

He told me that it take monthly fee, after that he said he couldn't placed bid so I don't know if he pay monthly fee or not. I 'll tell him your advice and I hope everything 'd be fine. Thank you ne  :lolita_happy:

Guest mitsubana

Hey, everyone! I have a question~ It is my first time ordering from PureSound Japan and they have a section for ordering from overseas, etc. And they say to fill out a mail order form and I can't find it on their website. I even went and added my items to the cart and proceeded to fill out my info (in the Japanese part) and it wouldn't let me do it because I don't live in Japan. Anyone know what to do? 

Hey, everyone! I have a question~ It is my first time ordering from PureSound Japan and they have a section for ordering from overseas, etc. And they say to fill out a mail order form and I can't find it on their website. I even went and added my items to the cart and proceeded to fill out my info (in the Japanese part) and it wouldn't let me do it because I don't live in Japan. Anyone know what to do?

http://www.puresound.co.jp/mailorder_english.html

Puresound is sort of a last resort shop, however. Last time I checked, they only update inventory and reply to e-mails once a week.

Guest mitsubana

http://www.puresound.co.jp/mailorder_english.html

Puresound is sort of a last resort shop, however. Last time I checked, they only update inventory and reply to e-mails once a week.

They do?? I've been wanting Locus' 奴隷 single... CDJapan sold out of it, and I hate using Paypal. Hmmm...