fitear1590

CD Shop questions

I might have at one point - I recognize the background in some of the photos and remember it from some of the auctions I have won.

In any case, I don't have any specific seller feedback but I have never had a problem with Yahoo or mbok. Sellers almost always pull through and the only issues I have had was with the shopping service I used not informing me a product arrived and sat at their warehouse for a month.

If they have positive feedback, you shouldn't worry too much. Most Japanese sellers won't try to sell something if it is the least bit unlistenable, though you can always expect a bit of wear on used items (cracked jewel cases, rinkled pages, etc) which may explain the low price.

Okay, thanks c:

Then I´ll try it soon I think.

By the way, which shopping service did you use?

I was thinking about Japonicamarket, but I believe it´s quite expensive if you don´t have a huge order..

I used Celga and Rinkya and honestly I do NOT recommend either of those. Celga gave me a few issues and Rinkya was way expensive for such an item - luckily both items ended up in my house in good shape, but after a lot of headache.

If you are just getting a CD, I suggest trying Goodie Japan since their rates looked the most decent out of all the ones I researched.

can anyone explain to me wut in the world happened to them?

i used to buy from them pretty often, then a certain period of my life stopped visiting both those webshops because i had no internet.

i tried googling answers, but google doesnt know either :/

i used to buy from them pretty often, then a certain period of my life stopped visiting both those webshops because i had no internet.

Just merged this topic to the CD shop page! Thanks for understanding

Just merged this topic to the CD shop page! Thanks for understanding

oh sorry, and thanks!

and thank you, i mustve not been typing the web address wrong.

yeah, thats been happening to me with guruguru now =/ kinda sad, i miss ordering from them cuz they would give me alot of cool random stuffs.

I think guruguru is dead. I looked around a few months back and the page would either not load, or redirect to some search engine like most dead sites.

But closetchild is still around. I browse the shop all the time. it's here: http://www.closetchild-cd.jp/

Yeah, I think I remember guruguru closing :(

I gess this question should be asked here.

I would like to buy jikkendai marmot's self cover mini album. The thing is that they only sell it on the indies web shop NAZCA. How can I buy form that?

Here is the product URL: http://nazcashop.com/products/list.php?category_id=6

maybe u can wait til it appears on closet child. it will probably be cheaper and they have common shipping. or if you're too desperate for it i'd recommend a shopping service too...

Thank you both. I would really like to have it new -support the band, etc-, so I don't know if Closet child is my thing. Thank you for your answers and specially the shopping services recomendations, I sure will check that out!

^ yeah, im the same. but closet child is amazing for buying stuff u cant for not being in japan like demos or live distros... i always have their site opened just in case XD

^ yeah, im the same. but closet child is amazing for buying stuff u cant for not being in japan like demos or live distros... i always have their site opened just in case XD

I'll take note of that. The bands I like do not tend to do live dist. but is nice to know just in case - Thanks!!

Well if it's only available there it could mean:

1. That it's a fake and they're trying to trick you

2. The release is JrockTV only, but that would be a rather unknown shop.

Looking at it I think it's reliable, though.

If my memory serves right, then this JrockTV shop is kinda fishy... I think a lot of people were complaining on their message board that whatever they ordered didn't arrive and the shop didn't pay back the money either and were uncommunicative towards the customers.

This is only based on a hazy 1-2 year old memory of mine, but I think it was this shop. I recall browsing for LAB. THE BASEMENT stuff and I was surprised to find them...then I read the feedback on their forums just in case, and there I saw the flood of complaints. Of course the forum section of the shop seems to be down now....hmm how convenient, lol.

In short: I wouldn't trust them.

Dammit, this is suck, my heart is bleed, but i wouldn't order the CD, thanks for the info, Jigsaw!

Found it on Brand-X: click here!

It looks like it isn't sold-out there. Brand-X are very reliable by the way, so I recommend ordering from them. :)Here is their guide for overseas/non-Japanese speaking people how to order.

What if we made a sticky topic listing CD shops with information about them? Also instructions regarding how to use shopping services? An easy to find sticky topic with all the information in one place might be a great resource for some people. :D

And after reading about JrockTV, maybe a warning list of shading stores for people to avoid and also info on bootlegs and how to spot them. Japanese CDs are already pricey and I'd be pissed if I ended up paying Japanese prices for a bootleg y'know?

What if we made a sticky topic listing CD shops with information about them? Also instructions regarding how to use shopping services? An easy to find sticky topic with all the information in one place might be a great resource for some people. :D

And after reading about JrockTV, maybe a warning list of shading stores for people to avoid and also info on bootlegs and how to spot them. Japanese CDs are already pricey and I'd be pissed if I ended up paying Japanese prices for a bootleg y'know?

2nding this!

Dammit, this is suck, my heart is bleed, but i wouldn't order the CD, thanks for the info, Jigsaw!

Found it on Brand-X: click here!

It looks like it isn't sold-out there. Brand-X are very reliable by the way, so I recommend ordering from them. :)Here is their guide for overseas/non-Japanese speaking people how to order.

They are mostly reliable, but sometimes they tend to forget to actually ship the order. Has happened to me quite a few times. It gets annoying when you order something that sells out quickly.

And also, they often list sold out items on their site, so not everything is necessarily available.

... Still use Brand X 99% of the time :')