Sign in to follow this  
Lereku

Gesu no Kiwami Otome comeback and album rescheduled

After a few short months of hiatus the group of the drama boy Enon Kawatani Gesu no Kiwami Otome comeback in the music scene, the  album  "Daruma Ringo" has now been rescheduled for release on May 10.

They’ve dropped a new music video for the track “Kokochi Adayaka ni”

PS : They move under Warner Music Japan who did  pressure on the media for they don't ask too much questions about  Enon Kawatani scandals and the another band of Enon Kawatani Indigo la End also move under Warner

I, for once, would actually be one of the few folks to stop giving a damn about Enon's personal leisures and remain hopeful for new and fresh Indigo/Gesu delivery.  The latter move seems to be a good decision, so here's hoping Enon had time, patience and creativity to churn out stuff aside from being excessively bothered by mediums.

I don't care if Enon is a douchebag. I just wish he would be less obvious. The delay is killing me. This was supposed to come out back in December.

Edited by Dudemanguy

2 hours ago, Dudemanguy said:

I don't care if Enon is a douchebag. I just wish he would be less obvious. The delay is killing me. This was supposed to come out back in December.

This is not the Smiths and Moz we are talking about though, no?

:^)

(in all seriousness, it's just a small delay - at least we will get to see if Enon had a chance to fix some filler shite inbetween when they shelved the release)

Sign in to follow this