Sign in to follow this  
-NOVA-

Vexent 1st Album VICTIM

I like how VEXENT is improving with each song although it feels kinda weird how the intro appears in the middle of the song again as if it just stops and repeats form there but overall it sounds cool one of their best work imo

They are FUCKING AMAZING this song is by far their Best !!! That riffs the intro and even the video itself are all well made holy crap!!!!  Im going to have this on replay XD

7 hours ago, Shir0 said:

I like how VEXENT is improving with each song although it feels kinda weird how the intro appears in the middle of the song again as if it just stops and repeats form there but overall it sounds cool one of their best work imo

Thats what I thought.... I wonder if this is the real version of the song or if that middle will be cut out.... Anyway it sounds amazing so I'm not complaining<3

4 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

Thats what I thought.... I wonder if this is the real version of the song or if that middle will be cut out.... Anyway it sounds amazing so I'm not complaining<3

Im hoping the middle is only edited for the Video .... because the solo can easily transition back into the song 

Sign in to follow this