Mihenno

甘い暴力 (Amai Bouryoku / Sweet Violence)

@DuwangWhat's the significance of the pinky gesture that I see in some photos?

Spoiler

t02200245_0600066913825267500.jpg

C70JgnqVwAEVTU2.jpg

C7V-3U_UwAA80gD.jpg

Also thanks for sharing some of your cheki! If you're still going through with the shopping service, I would love to buy cheki from you.

@MihiHalf of their songs have pinky furi which is a lot of fun. I can try to explain it for you.

You can see the furi for Uso Kiss here (3:54 if the video doesn't start at that point)

Right hand pinky out (U), left hand pinky out (SO), cross your pinkies (KI) then bring them forward (SU)

Egao deirutte mendokusai's pinky furi is my favorite. You put your right pinky to your right cheek (egao), then your left pinky to your left cheek (deirutte), then cross your hands and tap your wrists twice (mendoku) and spread them out (sai). 

For Chuushitai, you bring your right pinky towards your lips then move your hand towards the right (chuushite), then have your hands face each other and have them move in a frontwards circular motion (onegai), and move your hands up and spread them apart (oh yeah). 

Kimi izon tattoo's is more simple. During the "anata ni totte no watashitte ittai nani?" part you turn to the right holding your right pinky out and jump with the beat, then you clap and quickly turn to the left and jump with your left pinky out "anata ni totte no watashitte ittai nani?". You clap then turn back to the right again "ahhh sono bashinogi aaaah gotsugou shuugi", then clap and turn back to the left "sonna koto nai yo, kakimidasanaide". 

I can definitely get you cheki! With the strict 2 copy per live limit on CD's it might take me a while to buy them for you guys, unfortunately. I don't know if I'm allowed to go through the line again and buy more  but I can ask Aya or Yoshi when I see them next Sunday. 
Cheki however has no limit so that's not an issue.👍 I can't guarantee who you get but I can try trading with the other fans if you want a certain member. 

1 hour ago, Duwang said:

@MihiHalf of their songs have pinky furi which is a lot of fun. I can try to explain it for you.

You can see the furi for Uso Kiss here (3:54 if the video doesn't start at that point)

Right hand pinky out (U), left hand pinky out (SO), cross your pinkies (KI) then bring them forward (SU)

Egao deirutte mendokusai's pinky furi is my favorite. You put your right pinky to your right cheek (egao), then your left pinky to your left cheek (deirutte), then cross your hands and tap your wrists twice (mendoku) and spread them out (sai). 

For Chuushitai, you bring your right pinky towards your lips then move your hand towards the right (chuushite), then have your hands face each other and have them move in a frontwards circular motion (onegai), and move your hands up and spread them apart (oh yeah). 

Kimi izon tattoo's is more simple. During the "anata ni totte no watashitte ittai nani?" part you turn to the right holding your right pinky out and jump with the beat, then you clap and quickly turn to the left and jump with your left pinky out "anata ni totte no watashitte ittai nani?". You clap then turn back to the right again "ahhh sono bashinogi aaaah gotsugou shuugi", then clap and turn back to the left "sonna koto nai yo, kakimidasanaide". 

I can definitely get you cheki! With the strict 2 copy per live limit on CD's it might take me a while to buy them for you guys, unfortunately. I don't know if I'm allowed to go through the line again and buy more  but I can ask Aya or Yoshi when I see them next Sunday. 
Cheki however has no limit so that's not an issue.👍 I can't guarantee who you get but I can try trading with the other fans if you want a certain member. 

Fuck, that's so cool and honestly sounds like a lot of fun! Thank you so much for the detailed explanation :D

I had a super hard time trying to follow the fans' furi during the live, it's kinda hard and I'm suuuper uncoordinated lol

Thanks for the tutorial, I'll try again next time hahaha

It's been a while since anyone has posted here so I thought I'd do some updates about the band.

Since August they've been playing a new song called 現実逃避癖 (genjitsu touhi kuse). You can see it in the first video Mihi posted on 8/20. It's a mosh song. Lots of fun.

They've also been playing a song called 最低最悪だ since October and last week they introduced another new song. No one is really sure about the title except that it has ヒステリック (hysteric) in it. 

They announced two Valentines' Day onemans in February - one in Tokyo (2/8 at Shibuya Rex) and one in Osaka (2/14 at Osaka Ruido). They've only had one Tokyo oneman since they started so I'm pretty excited about that.
They also have a oneman at Osaka Rudio coming up on 12/21. My guess is that there will be another CD release then based on their release pattern thus far.

They're selling t-shirts and can badges at buppan now. 

They also made a short promo video for ガチメンヘラ (gachi menhera)

Also unrelated but I'm downsizing my cheki collection. If anyone wants cheki (all members) send me a PM. 

On 17/11/2017 at 11:47 PM, Duwang said:

It's been a while since anyone has posted here so I thought I'd do some updates about the band.

Since August they've been playing a new song called 現実逃避癖 (genjitsu touhi kuse). You can see it in the first video Mihi posted on 8/20. It's a mosh song. Lots of fun.

They've also been playing a song called 最低最悪だ since October and last week they introduced another new song. No one is really sure about the title except that it has ヒステリック (hysteric) in it. 

They announced two Valentines' Day onemans in February - one in Tokyo (2/8 at Shibuya Rex) and one in Osaka (2/14 at Osaka Ruido). They've only had one Tokyo oneman since they started so I'm pretty excited about that.
They also have a oneman at Osaka Rudio coming up on 12/21. My guess is that there will be another CD release then based on their release pattern thus far.

They're selling t-shirts and can badges at buppan now. 

They also made a short promo video for ガチメンヘラ (gachi menhera)

Also unrelated but I'm downsizing my cheki collection. If anyone wants cheki (all members) send me a PM. 

All this is really good news. I'm happy for them.

They started selling a new mini album at their lives starting 12/21.

「清楚系不純エゴ」

1. 清楚系不純エゴ

2. 現実逃避癖

3. 最低最悪、だ。

4. 毒ラマグラ

Honestly, I don't like the new EP as much as 名前がない or 幸せだよ。殺したい。, but after listening to 清楚系不純エゴ (the song, not the EP) for a few times, it grew into one of their best songs until now, at least for me.

現実逃避癖 doesn't grab my attention, probably because it's one of these songs, which you need to experience live before you're able to appreciate them fully. Same with 最低最悪、だ, although I'm somehow in love with the chorus... Don't know why though :D

毒ラマグラ is no bad song at all, but for me it sounds like a left over from their days as 黒姫の夢遊病. Simply not my cup of tea.

Any other opinions?

Edited by CloudyTree

5 hours ago, CloudyTree said:

Honestly, I don't like the new EP as much as 名前がない or 幸せだよ。殺したい。, but after listening to 清楚系不純エゴ (the song, not the EP) for a few times, it grew into one of their best songs until now, at least for me.

現実逃避癖 doesn't grab my attention, probably because it's one of these songs, which you need to experience live before you're able to appreciate them fully. Same with 最低最悪、だ, although I'm somehow in love with the chorus... Don't know why though :D

毒ラマグラ is no bad song at all, but for me it sounds like a left over from their days as 黒姫の夢遊病. Simply not my cup of tea.

Any other opinions?

I feel similar. This EP reminds me of 君、依存、タトゥー (EP) in the sense that I only really liked the title song.  君、依存、タトゥー (song) blew all the other 3 out of the water for me. Not that the other 3 were bad songs, but they're not my favorite. The same is true for this release. 清楚系不純エゴ (song) outshines the other 3 songs on the EP, at least to me. When I get a copy, I'll listen to the other 3 more. I might like this ep better than the 君、依存、タトゥー ep as a whole.

名前が無い (EP) and 幸せだよ。殺したい。(EP) are still my favorites!

anyone still going to their lives?

I'd sell a kidney or two for a few of their releases 😭 (one for 自分を殺す、ということ and the other for Hajimemashite and actually any CD they're still selling......) 

got those on puresound. still looking for a few else tho!

Edited by spockitty

I think they're opening up a web-shop: https://amaibouryoku.thebase.in/ 

and releasing a live DVD on it today:  it got sold out in under an hour lol 

I asked them if they ship internationally, and unfortunately they don't, but the message was so nice I ain't even mad~ 

Edited by spockitty