Mihenno

甘い暴力 (Amai Bouryoku / Sweet Violence)

topmain_pre.jpg

snsimage.jpg

2016 - 20??

Vo. 咲(Saki)

(ex-少年記(Shounenki)(コウ/Kou)白日ノ夢(Hakujitsu no Yume)(セラ/Sera)黒姫の夢遊病(Kurohime no Muyuubyou)(リィザ/Riza))

Gt. 文(Aya)

(ex-少年記(Shounenki)(Eiki)白日ノ夢(Hakujitsu no Yume)(チナ/China))

Gt. 義(Yoshi)

(ex-少年記(Shounenki)(Nao)黒姫の夢遊病(Kurohime no Muyuubyou)(ゼル/Zeru))

Dr. 啓(Kei)

(ex-ELIO黒姫の夢遊病(Kurohime no Muyuubyou)(support))

Website  Twitter  YouTube  Instagram

2edmeeu.jpg

If you're familiar with Shounenki, then you know they disbanded back in March 2016 and Rei retired from music. In April of the same year, 2 new bands were formed with ex.Shounenki members. Kou and Eiki went on to form Hakujitsu no Yume as Sera and China. Kou and Nao went on to form Kurohime no Muyuubyou as Riza and Zeru.

Both bands existed simultaneously until they eventually combined to form amai bouryoku (with the addition of Kei on drums) at the end of the year.

So yeah, I wanted to make this thread because I'm obsessed with all of Kou's bands and because amai has released most of what they play at lives now (aside from 調教してください  which may actually come later hopefully??? Just like how 黒猫姫 got a CD release.)

Please feel free to post here with news, pictures, live updates, personal stories, favorite songs, why you like them/why you don't, etc!!!!

Spoiler

[2016.10.28] 嘘キス (uso kiss)

fyss4.jpg

Tracklist

1. 嘘キス (uso kiss)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2016.12.18] 溺愛シット (dekiai shitto)

21ebw2x.png

Tracklist

1. 溺愛シット (dekiai shitto)

2. 本能 (instinct)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2017.03.14] 君、依存、タトゥー (kimi, izon, tattoo)

dm9t1y.jpg

Tracklist

1. 君、依存、タトゥー (kimi, izon, tattoo)

2. 笑顔でいるってめんどくさい (egao de iru tte mendokusai)

3. ファッションメンヘラ (fashion menhera)

4. 夜乙女 (yoru otome)

[2017.08.17] 名前が無い (namae ga nai)

SF3ewcV.jpg

Tracklist

1. 名前が無い (namae ga nai)

2. 都合のいい女 (tsugou no ii onna)

3. ちゅーしたい (chuushitai)

4. 調教してください (choukyoushite kudasai)

[2017.09.06] 幸せだよ。殺したい。(shiawaseda yo. koroshitai.)

xndq8p.jpg

Tracklist

1. 幸せだよ。殺したい。(shiawaseda yo. koroshitai.)

2. 前戯 (foreplay)

3. うるせえ黙れ (uruse damare)

4. ガチメンヘラ (gachimenhera)

[2017.12.21] 清楚系不純エゴ (seisokei fujun ego) 

33kve34.jpg

Tracklist

1. 清楚系不純エゴ (seisokei fujun ego) 

2. 現実逃避癖 (genjitsu touhi kuse)

3. 最低最悪、だ。(saitei saiaku,da.)

4. 毒ラマグラ (doku ramagura)

Edited by Mihi

28 minutes ago, Raburr7 said:

too bad all their releases are live limited ><

I feel you on that, but the CDs have shown up on closet child and yahoo auctions. The single and the mini album are considered "0th" releases. I am hoping that when they do decide to release their 1st single or 1st album that they are sold in shops. I feel like they're testing the waters right now to get more of a following. I can't attend their lives so I don't know if they're growing and doing well or if they're losing fans.

I love these guys. I think I've seen them 7 times since their first official live in December. I also used to go see hakujitsu and kurohime a lot last year and I also saw Shounenki a few times in 2014 and again at their last live.
If anyone is interested I can post live reports and dumb stories about them.

By the way, in addition to 調教してください they also have been playing a new song called 私には名前がない. They also introduced another new song (with a hilarious rapping prelude) on the 30th but they didn't mention the name iirc.

Until recently they were also playing hakujitsu and kurohime songs (probably since they didn't have enough songs).

On 4/4/2017 at 3:18 PM, Mihi said:

I can't attend their lives so I don't know if they're growing and doing well or if they're losing fans.

I saw them once two weeks ago but it seems they are growing and doing well. I saw them in Kyoto and at other taiban lives where they weren't playing I heard fans say they followed them so they do have a decent following it seems.

7 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I saw them once two weeks ago but it seems they are growing and doing well. I saw them in Kyoto and at other taiban lives where they weren't playing I heard fans say they followed them so they do have a decent following it seems.

That's good to hear!!! <3

On 7/17/2017 at 1:45 AM, Komorebi said:

at other taiban lives where they weren't playing I heard fans say they followed them so they do have a decent following it seems.

Do you mean me lmfao. 

They've been doing quite well recently, not just in Kansai but Kanto as well, especially in the past 2 or 3 months. In April they started going down into the crowd and stamping people with hanko during kimi, izon, tattoo and it's become a huge hit even among bangya who aren't fans of the band. There's always a big rush of people who run in just for it. 

Btw, the second song they're playing in the video @Mihiposted is ちゅーしたい which will be on the new release coming out next month. If there's enough interest I may consider doing a shopping service for it as well as the 500 yen 入門盤 CD and cheki. 

Also I completely forgot I posted here a few months ago saying I'd share live reports and dumb stories so I'll do that within the next couple of days.

5 minutes ago, Duwang said:

If there's enough interest I may consider doing a shopping service for it as well as the 500 yen 入門盤 CD and cheki. 

That would be so awesome of you if you decide to do that. I'd definitely love to get both those CDs and some cheki <3

6 minutes ago, Duwang said:

Also I completely forgot I posted here a few months ago saying I'd share live reports and dumb stories so I'll do that within the next couple of days.

I'm so excited :D

4 hours ago, Duwang said:

Btw, the second song they're playing in the video @Mihiposted is ちゅーしたい which will be on the new release coming out next month. If there's enough interest I may consider doing a shopping service for it as well as the 500 yen 入門盤 CD and cheki.

!!!!! color me interested!

6 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Was it you? LMAO

If it was you who approached me at that Jiluka taiban with Aiolin and VRZEL and again at the Jiluka/Fixer twoman then yup that's me. Indies vk is a small world. 

It looks like I have 3, possibly 4 people interested in a shopping service so far so I'll let you guys know of the details once I work everything out 👍
I'm not going to the oneman so the earliest I can pick up 名前が無い is 3 days after the release on 8/20.

3 hours ago, Duwang said:

If it was you who approached me at that Jiluka taiban with Aiolin and VRZEL and again at the Jiluka/Fixer twoman then yup that's me. Indies vk is a small world. 

Yeah, that was me :3

This band is interesting to say the least and i wanna see them progress a bit more and see what this band has. Id love to see the piano back into some of there song.       I feel as tho they are taking the more of a party song techno/ catchy tunes  with some like rap thing feel to there stuff

idk if people feel the same. Its all cool tho i love it.

I went to their show at  Shinyokohama NEW SIDE BEACH!! yesterday. I’ve written a short report for you guys while it’s still fresh in my mind. I also have a couple more drafted: 7/16, 6/25, 6/11, 3/30, 2/5 (the Tokyo oneman). I’ve been pretty busy recently so I’m not sure when I’ll get around to posting those though. Sorry for keeping you guys hanging.

Spoiler

7/30 STYLISH WAVE @ Shinyokohama NEW SIDE BEACH!!

When the curtains opened, Aya, Yoshi, Kei and Jitan were all on stage with their instruments. Saki was nowhere to be seen but you could hear him speaking and reciting kiitemonaishi motometemonainoni, their call and response track that eventually leads into fashion menhera . All of a sudden Saki appears at the back of the hall and slowly makes his way towards the stage as he has us repeat  kiitemonaishi motometemonainoni. No one could really repeat anything else he said this time because he spoke so fast and said so much everyone was dying of laughter. 
After he finally got to the stage they had us repeat  fashion menhera! while fist pumping and went into the song. Unfortunately they experienced some technical difficulties with the back track towards the end but they all handled it like pros and kept going without it despite the trouble. After fashion menhera was finished they still had some issues with the backtrack but Saki took the opportunity to rile up the crowd and joke around while Kei fixed it.

Next was kimi, izon, tattoo. After the first chorus Aya, Yoshi, Jitan, and Kei all jumped down into the crowd [you can see that at the end of the video Mihi posted] and began to stamp people in the crowd with their hankos. Saki went down a little later. I first got stamped by Aya, who was super excited by my group of foreign friends and acquaintances seeing them for the first time and yelled HI HI HI HELLO HELLO over and over again while eagerly stamping all of us. Kei also made his way towards my friends and I and stamped me, then the backtrack went into the distortion part during which the guys oritatami (full-body frontwards headbanging? I guess you can describe it as such?) with whoever is next to them at the time before going back to hanko time. Kei was next to me at that point so he put his arm around me and the girl to his left and we oritatami’d together. Yoshi also made his way towards us and stamped some of my friends and the girls behind us. At one point near the end I saw Saki towards the back trying to stamp a girl on the cheek while she yelled YADAAAA and he apologized several times before finding other people to stamp. lol 
After they all made their way back to the stage they continued with the rest of the song before transitioning into uruse damare, the song with the hilarious rapping prelude I mentioned previously though Saki didn’t do his rapping this time due to the limited time of their set. Instead they all had us enthusiastically giving the finger a couple of times before going into the song, during which we give them the finger during the chorus every time Saki sings “uruse damare”.

After that was chuushitai, a very upbeat song with lots of moshing and spinning. It was pretty much the same as it usually is (like in the video posted here from 7/16)

And last was choukyoushite kudasai, a heavier track with an upbeat/jumpy chorus during which Saki has us do something different each time they play it. The first time we jumped, the second time we moshed, and the last time they had us all move closer to the stage and made us sit down before headbanging on the floor. After having us stand up they finished the song and they all laid down on the stage while their closing track played and the curtains closed.

Set list:

1.  ファッションメンヘラ (fashion menhera)
2. 君、依存、タトゥー (kimi, izon, tattoo)
3. うるせぇ、だまれ (uruse, damare)
4. ちゅーしたい (chuushitai)
5. 調教してください (choukyoushite kudasai)

Also, an update re: my shopping service for the upcoming release:
unfortunately, there’s a limit as to how many CDs I can buy at one live. I can only buy two of each CD, so the next time I go (8/20) I can only get one copy of Namae ga nai for myself, one for one of you guys, and two of the compilation CD for you guys unless I can get one of my friends to help out. If not, I’m seeing them again 8/29 and can get two more copies then. I’ll keep you guys updated.

21 hours ago, Duwang said:

I went to their show at  Shinyokohama NEW SIDE BEACH!! yesterday. I’ve written a short report for you guys while it’s still fresh in my mind. I also have a couple more drafted: 7/16, 6/25, 6/11, 3/30, 2/5 (the Tokyo oneman). I’ve been pretty busy recently so I’m not sure when I’ll get around to posting those though. Sorry for keeping you guys hanging.

Lol you do an amazing job i decribing things and stuff i love it thumbs up for this review

On 8/1/2017 at 6:03 PM, doomsoul136 said:

Lol you do an amazing job i decribing things and stuff i love it thumbs up for this review

Thanks for the compliment! And thanks everyone for the reactions. I haven't written that many live reports since last summer so it's nice to know that people read and enjoyed what I posted. I'll definitely post more when I have the time.

Today a friend of mine brought to my attention that since the guys don't have their own Twitters anymore overseas fans don't really get to see many pictures of them outside of live photos and the pictures Hoshiko posts on Twitter so I'm gonna share some of my cheki with you guys.

I only have cheki of Saki in the new set of costumes so far but I have cheki of all of the guys in the old costumes.

Please don't repost them on Tumblr/etc. or I won't post any more in the future.

Spoiler

Xoxk0xi.jpg

FfrYEYs.jpg

The 親 and 上司 signs were used for the ridiculous rapping intro to uruse damare at the 3/30 fourman with zigzag, purple stone, and smileberry

bYVitAw.jpg

WoJd4Ar.jpg

The day they released kimi, izon, tattoo so Saki's holding the CD

UvMZsEN.jpg

And Saki in the new costume

6bo1i1F.jpg

Q9WJ4ky.jpg

I have no idea why he's wearing two different shirts but I'm personally a fan of the first one which is belly shirt with a see through blouse with decorative green buttons over it. The second one is a long black shirt that says "I'm Sick" in green