loveliquorfame

Selling Cheki, CD, merch, etc. (MEJIBRAY, D=out, Royz, and more)

Hello.

Everything in here is used/opened, and most of them are in good condition. If you buy a few items, the price will be negotiable. Prices do not include shipping and paypal fees. Sorry if my English sounds weird/ has any mistakes, English is not my first language. Please PM if interested. If you want to look at the photos for non-cheki goods, you may also PM me. :)

CD marked with a “#” has thinner CD box. (I hope you understand what I mean. If you are interested in those CDs but do not understand what I am trying to say, I will let you see their photos)

Some CDs/ magazines include bonus photo/ poster/ comment DVD, buying them together gets 5% off for total price of the two items. These items are marked with a “*”. Some CDs may have two versions, buying both versions get 5% off. These items are marked with a “^”. If the item has both remarks, you can get the two discounts together. The price after the discount has to be rounded to the nearest whole number.

Not responsible for any damage or loss.

Shipping & Payment:

The prices are set in Hong Kong dollar. Payment via paypal is preferred, you may choose bank transfer if you are inside Hong Kong.

All the items will be shipped from Hong Kong. Shipping fee depends on the amount of item you buy, the shipping method you choose, and, of course, the shipping destination.

I made a list for easier reading. Chekis are listed in the "cheki list" with photos. 

LINK