madygrain

Yomi (NIGHTMARE) solo project TAKE NO BREAK has formed and new single release

TAKE NO BREAK, Vo. YOMI from NIGHTMARE solo project will perform on 11/7/2017 and 14/7/2017.

static_nightmare-1_10003505.jpg

OHP http://www.takenobreak.com 

Singer : 淳

Guitarist : U.K https://twitter.com/uk_tnb

Bassist : 朋 https://twitter.com/tEnya_soliloquy

Drumer : デスヲ https://twitter.com/DEATH_OsamU

YOMI did not write too many NIGHTMARE songs if any. During his IGAGURI CHIBA project, NIGHTMARE or Sendai Kamotsu members would write songs for him. It would be interesting to know who is doing that for this project.

Edited by madygrain

Their first single is to be released in July but the date is still unknown.

Singer : 淳

Guitarist : U.K https://twitter.com/uk_tnb

Bassist : 朋 https://twitter.com/tEnya_soliloquy

Drumer : デスヲ https://twitter.com/DEATH_OsamU

Twitter : https://twitter.com/takenobreak_com

Edited by The Piass

1 hour ago, Spectralion said:

I don't even know why is he still singing?

It's what he does for a living and has a supportive audience audience (even though it can not be found on this forum).

1 hour ago, madygrain said:

First  Maxi Single 「未定」 will be released on 7.2017 

Tracklist:

1.会場限定盤
2.通販限定盤
3.後日詳細発表

This is not the title of their single, it just say that the title is not yet finalised. And it is not the tracklist as the first one means "live limited", the second "mail order" and the third "details to be announced" ^^ 

10 minutes ago, The Piass said:

This is not the title of their single, it just say that the title is not yet finalised. And it is not the tracklist as the first one means "live limited", the second "mail order" and the third "details to be announced" ^^ 

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Gichi Gichi said:

wow,i thought i was the only one who started to hate his voice

No, actually hating on anything Nightmare related has been the general consensus here since at least 2009. 

Edited by madygrain

7 minutes ago, Gichi Gichi said:

wow,i thought i was the only one who started to hate his voice

nope that's right at home here loll

So I'm really excited for this new impending doom..

1 minute ago, Elazmus said:

nope that's right at home here loll

So I'm really excited for this new impending doom..

8 minutes ago, madygrain said:

No, actually hating on anything Nightmare related has been the general consensus here since at least 2009. 

lol at this,nightmare is a good band...my hate begun with the album CARPE DIEM,since that album his voice sounds fucked up

So the bassist is Enya from 12012, huh? Would be cool if that UK guy is the same one from ElDorado/GLAMOROUS HONEY.

I thought he had take a break from Nightmare to make some healing to his voice or whatever the problem were. Hopefully this won't have negative effects to the healing.

I'm probably looking forward to this project as for Sakito's and Ruka's too.

Kind sure that 朋 (bassist for More) will be the writter.

Edited by yakihiko

1 hour ago, yakihiko said:

I thought he had take a break from Nightmare to make some healing to his voice or whatever the problem were. Hopefully this won't have negative effects to the healing.

I'm probably looking forward to this project as for Sakito's and Ruka's too.

Kind sure that 朋 (bassist for More) will be the writter.

You are not the only who thought like that normaly the hiatus is for Yomi can rest and heal his voice but have a rumor who said the another reason for the hiatus it's because have some drama beetween Sakito and Hitsugi so the way Yomi received a medical authorization for  sing again maybe this rumor are true.

If 朋 are the main composer that can sound good  provided that Yomi can sing like before.

As much as I love YOMI, I am a huge fan of YOMI, this is a really bad idea.

He has a voice condition (functional dysphonia to be precise) which causes immense fatigue to the vocal chords, meaning he has no stability with his voice, this was the reason NIGHTMARE went on hiatus (there's no proof of drama between Hitsugi and Sakito guys, I'm sick of hearing that)

YOMI needs to rest his voice for NIGHTMARE's 20th anniversary, this is not the way to go about it.

Edited by TheZigzagoon

15 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

As much as I love YOMI, I am a huge fan of YOMI, this is a really bad idea.

He has a voice condition (functional dysphonia to be precise) which causes immense fatigue to the vocal chords, meaning he has no stability with his voice, this was the reason NIGHTMARE went on hiatus (there's no proof of drama between Hitsugi and Sakito guys, I'm sick of hearing that)

YOMI needs to rest his voice for NIGHTMARE's 20th anniversary, this is not the way to go about it.

Like I said is only a rumor and I don't think one day we will have a response about Sakito and Hitsugi drama, I'm totally agree with u for what u said about Yomi condition but I think before he takes this decision he go see a doctor for have a medical advice for know if he can be able for sing.

13 minutes ago, Lereku said:

Like I said is only a rumor and I don't think one day we will have a response about Sakito and Hitsugi drama, I'm totally agree with u for what u said about Yomi condition but I think before he takes this decision he go see a doctor for have a medical advice for know if he can be able for sing.

I honestly think Sakito and Hitsugi are fine with each other, they created NIGHTMARE after all. As for YOMI, I believe it was medical professionals who told him he needed voice rehabilitation 

14 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

As much as I love YOMI, I am a huge fan YOMI needs to rest his voice for NIGHTMARE's 20th anniversary, this is not the way to go about it.

This was basically my reaction to this. Regardless, this project still has potential.

I was very surprised he set this up knowing he has to heal his voice.

I expect him to sing withouth forcing it too much. 

I don't think this is going to be great, but who knows. I would be more interested in hearing Nightmare with other vo. than Nightmare's vo. with other band.

love the hisashi look-alike, v. classy

4 hours ago, madygrain said:

I was very surprised he set this up knowing he has to heal his voice.

he was already singing outta his ass on the latest naito releases.

those vocal chords r gonna be just fine by the time naito reunion commences

1 hour ago, nekkichi said:

love the hisashi look-alike, v. classy

he was already singing outta his ass on the latest naito releases.

those vocal chords r gonna be just fine by the time naito reunion commences

I really hope so!

On 2017. 4. 3. at 1:14 AM, madygrain said:

TAKE NO BREAK, Vo. YOMI

he sure "take's no break

why not take a break ? 

... like forever ?

as i much i love for nightmare, he's the only reason why the love couldn't last for more than 1 minute.

I don't understand why he's starting a new band  when he was supposed to be resting his voice (and no I'm not interested in these 'rumors' about  'drama' between Sakito and Hitsugi lul) 

I love the members of Nightmare alot, their music not so much (Sendai Kamotsu is 10000000000x better) I don't see them coming back from this 'hiatus'  and if they do I doubt it will be for long. 

Really I just want Ni~ya to do a proper side project rather than just playing support for everyone