VkBrutaliaN

DIMLIM 1st minialbum VARIOUS

10 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

just bought my tickets for their 1st ONEMAN and pre-ordered their minialbum - sooooooooo excited!!!!!! 8D

Im so jealous... :starry:

Let us know how it goes , Have fun xD

1 hour ago, The Moon said:

They bought views? Is there any proof? MESS.

1) They were getting several thousand views an hour with NO exposure on foreign websites, and zero-to-none exposure on Japanese social media.

2) As such, they got to 116k within 4 days, and the very first day they had at best 4k. There was a time period when they got around 20k within 3 (!!!) Hours. I dare you to find me anything on any social media that would bring them so much natural trafic.

3) After that, they gained 1.5k during 7 days-ish. Assuming that they naturally got 120k views within 4 days, it's impossible to have such a drastic fall in views.

4) Also, they had a very unnatural ratio of likes-to-views until they reached 100k - it was around 300-400 likes. Again, it's impossible to have such a small number of likes when you have natural trafic, unless you somehow get exposed to an audience that just doesn't care about your music to such a degree, that they don't even give you a dislike.

5) They are playing in such a niche genre, especially for visual kei, that they can't have that many fans even if you take all the bangyas and mitsus from D.I.D., Deviloof and Airish (which they have not that many of). 

So we can conclude that they bought the views - unnatural trafic, strange likes-to-views ratio, drastic fall of views, the fact that they don't have that many fans, the fact that they had almost zero exposure on the social media.

Edited by zaa_zaa

1 minute ago, zaa_zaa said:

1) They were getting several thousand views an hour with NO exposure on foreign websites, and zero-to-none exposure on Japanese social media.

2) As such, they got to 116k within 4 days, and the very first day they had at best 4k. There was a time period when they got around 20k within 3 (!!!) Hours. I fucking dare you to find me anything on any social media that would bring them so much natural trafic.

3) After that, they gained 1.5k during 7 days-ish. Assuming that they naturally got 120k views within 4 days, it's impossible to have such a drastic fall in views.

4) Also, they had a very unnatural ratio of likes-to-views until they reached 100k - it was around 300-400 likes. Again, it's impossible to have such a small number of likes when you have natural trafic, unless you somehow get exposed to an audience that just doesn't care about your music to such a degree, that they don't even give you a dislike.

5) They are playing in such a niche genre, especially for visual kei, that they can't have that many fans even if you take all the bangyas and mitsus from D.I.D., Deviloof and Airish (which they have not that many of). 

So we can conclude that they bought the views - unnatural trafic, strange likes-to-views ratio, drastic fall of views, the fact that they don't have that many fans, the fact that they had almost zero exposure on the social media.

THIS TEA. 

Thank you!

how the fuckity did they sell out black hole a month in advance!?!?!?!!!

they bought views and i think they're running some kind of dadaroma tier scam for this....can sum1 catch the tanuki tea on this

this is fishy like i dont think anyone gives a fuck about d.i.d.'d music anymore so y the sold out unless jp fans r pre-hyping a new nokubura

18 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

Omg is DDRM a scam?? Lol more on this??

LOL not in the conventional sense but the way they debuted with a sold out oneman and no prior releases was bc of tanuki slicktalking and promising girls things to sell the tickets (alleged!!!!)

they sold out their one man a month in advance? 

inb4 half the livehouse is just full of cardboard cutouts of random bangya & other vk musicians

damn sho looks so good in this outfit w/ make up all in all it's much "cleaner" (?) than their former look? but it's greaat.

Shochou was a nice choice for the MV although they could have spared me the first 30 sec. of pure "Children" sound Robter Miles Children fits in unexpectly well in the rest of the song

Yeah this is a great look as was their first one. Probably my favorite looks in vk right now.

although i LOVE the new look i gotta say their 1st look matched more with their sound at least from what i feel in my head if that makes sense... XD

but the PV is KILLER - especially cuz i LOVE and i repeat myself LOVE THAT SONG so much!!!

also today they announced that at their drummer Issei birthday oneman live which takes place at 2017.10.21 名古屋MUSIC FARM that their distributed CD, title not yet finalized, will contain 2 songs:

1.4(仮) (tentative title)
2.15(仮) (tentative title)