VkBrutaliaN

DIMLIM 1st minialbum VARIOUS

I find enjoying myself this band more and more, even though I agree that the triggered basedrum really makes it hard to enjoy some of the heavier parts. The voice is indeed quite cool and has grown on me, I prefer the more natural/messy sound of the new song.

i just love Vk! 8D

but seriously that shrieks, growls, screams the singing style - everything is perfect!!

just wondering like to what this new song "belongs" to?!

bcuz the song according to the title isn't included on their forthcoming minialbum....

On 4/2/2017 at 1:27 PM, Gichi Gichi said:

the drums sounds like shit

Issei should've used his D.I.D. drum kit because those sounded WAYYYYY Better

also because quite a few people mentioning having problems enjoying the sound of the drums...

usually i can be pretty picky to what drumsound i like (specially with "china" "snare" and basedrum") but i gotta say i really like the drumsound - and also that clicky basedrum! ;D

2 hours ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

Issei should've used his D.I.D. drum kit because those sounded WAYYYYY Better

Definitely agree,  the drum sound was a pretty strong part of D.I.D.'s identity, now it's sounding like Deathgaze drums(not very good in comparison)...

Awesome,just change the drums to the Deviloof drum sound and it will get perfect.even codomo dragon drums sounds better than that

(ps: Ryuya,please,don't change your haircut)

Well , this sounds really so good !
And kinda a little like D.I.D. , I am so glad that I still have something to expect !
The hiatus of D.I.D. really made me hurt honestly .

Also , I don't know why in some old comments ,
Looks like some people don't like Deviloof ,
I realize that people have their own opinions , I am not judging anything ,
But Deviloof's deathcore sounds are amazing , I love them so much too.
And their vo.keisuke 's vocal technique is really incredible.

D.I.D. <3 Deviloof <3
DIMLIM ---> just waiting for the new EP ! <3

23 minutes ago, Fatal_Error_Race said:

Well , this sounds really so good !
And kinda a little like D.I.D. , I am so glad that I still have something to expect !
The hiatus of D.I.D. really made me hurt honestly .

Also , I don't know why in some old comments ,
Looks like some people don't like Deviloof ,
I realize that people have their own opinions , I am not judging anything ,
But Deviloof's deathcore sounds are amazing , I love them so much too.
And their vo.keisuke 's vocal technique is really incredible.

D.I.D. <3 Deviloof <3
DIMLIM ---> just waiting for the new EP ! <3

I don't think that people are necessarily hating on Deviloof and their music, they rather make fun of the fact that the only reason why Deviloof are so popular is because they became the most metal-ish group in j-rock (hint, hint). While I don't mind listening to them, they are the most generic deathcore band that you could find. Seriously, take Taiwanese, German, Russian, etc. deathcore bands - they are the same, more or less. But because J-rock is such a niche, and they had no one playing in such a genre - they became that popular purely because they are pioneers (a smart move, I have to admit).

To me it seems that so many Deviloof fans don't know anything about other deathcore bands.

Therefore, not liking Deviloof can also be an act of being objective towards the fact that they are just one of deathcore bands with nothing special (if we forget about one's tastes).

Edited by zaa_zaa
More thoughts

5 hours ago, zaa_zaa said:

I don't think that people are necessarily hating on Deviloof and their music, they rather make fun of the fact that the only reason why Deviloof are so popular is because they became the most metal-ish group in j-rock (hint, hint). While I don't mind listening to them, they are the most generic deathcore band that you could find. Seriously, take Taiwanese, German, Russian, etc. deathcore bands - they are the same, more or less. But because J-rock is such a niche, and they had no one playing in such a genre - they became that popular purely because they are pioneers (a smart move, I have to admit).

To me it seems that so many Deviloof fans don't know anything about other deathcore bands.

Therefore, not liking Deviloof can also be an act of being objective towards the fact that they are just one of deathcore bands with nothing special (if we forget about one's tastes).

Hmm I agree your views , and also I won't deny some points .

But well, honestly , only personal opinion , except for VK musics ,
The music genre I've got into the most is deathcore , I've listened to lots of bands even the bands which is not on the surface,
I mean which is not really really popular or only you can find it on bandcamp or somewhere accidently.
And when the first time I found Deviloof , my reaction was ... wow ! A deathcore band  in VK ,
finally except for NCBL , other deathcore band came out , and I just gave them a try with their "Ruin" and "Ishtar",
Seriously , I didn't think their musics are special before  too , it's a common deathcore sound.
But when their EP came out , and I just listened to it , I found some spotlight for myself  in their songs ,
Also the EP is really really better than some other deathcore bands unexpectedly. 

The other two songs were definitely a bit more memorable, but this is pretty nice as well. I went from disliking this guy's vocals to actually really enjoying them :D