VkBrutaliaN

DIMLIM 1st minialbum VARIOUS

DIMLIM 1st minialbum "VARIOUS" will be released since their 1st ONEMAN live on 03.06.2017 at ikebukuro black hole.

limited: 200 copies

price: 2000yen (tax in)

tracklist: 

1. アハレワタ
2. THE INVISIBLE 
3. destroy a desire
4. メンタルヘルスダンス
5. Regret
6. 初潮

dimlim1stlook.jpg

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

The shriek at the start got my hopes up, but they soon dispersed as the song went on. The growls and most of the clean vocals leave much to be desired. Same for the MV. The instrumental breaks towards the middle and end, however, sound pretty good. Too bad they didn't last longer. It has a few shining moments, but the composition seems disorganized to me. Maybe their other songs will suit my taste. 

sick <333 I like their guitar work & decent vocals! Gonna keep an eye on them the MV is awesomeee 

Amazing, I feel like when I first saw IIII-Ligro-'s Higanbana... love everything about it, hit 0/100 cliches for this genre haha.

@Shir0right? I couldn't ignore that solo..

What is the title of this song? Nothing I find makes sense.

Edited by Elazmus

59 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

What is the title of this song? Nothing I find makes sense.

you mean アハレワタ?

Also Issei is baaaack!! :o (ex. D.I.D)

from Visualioner:

Vo. Sho → DIMLIM

Gt. Ryuuya → All Must Die → Deviloof → DIMLIM

Gt. Retsu → D.I.D.(roadie) → D.I.D.(support) → DIMLIM

Ba. Tsubasa → Airish (Haiji) → DIMLIM(Tsubasa)

Dr. Issei → Saya → HATED, Amulet*(support) → Harvey → (V-Family→freesia) → Shin sekai → Neo → 2the DISCOLAND(tekede) → D.I.D.(support/Issei) → D.I.D. → DIMLIM

1 minute ago, Shir0 said:

you mean アハレワタ?

Also Issei is baaaack!! :o (ex. D.I.D)

Yes but what IS アハレワタ lmfao!

THERE I knew I had remembered this band's name for a reason!

THEM HINATA ESQUE GROWLS....It's official. Im shook, take my money please

I'M SO HAPPY AND SO OVERWHELMED AND OH MY GOD

ryuya ♡

the drums sounds like shit,but my first impression is that Sho is a skilled vocalist with good techniques 

the MV was exciting,i felt some THE BLACK SWAN vibes on that (the melodic and dramatic chorus for example,which i don't like)

i can only form a solid opinion about this band after listening the whole mini album and i'm excited for it....i give 6.5/10

Edited by Gichi Gichi

yeah that bass drum trigger tone is awful and this is quite messy but a pretty promising nokubura-lite

love the clean vox and that chorus is to die for....reminds me so much of akane ;__;

Edited by emmny

That shriek in the beginning is one of the coolest things I've heard in a while. Clean vocals are pretty messy and the pitch correction does more bad than good in this case, unfortunately it makes his voice cracks stand out more. Solid first song though, interested to see what they are up to!

100k in two days.

Four hours ago it was 85k.

Can't believe it is legit. Kinda sad, tho, that the band seems to have bought the views.

Regardless of how good they are, they didn't receive any coverage on any major website about music, and I doubt that they have so many mitsu and bangya to get that many views.