Takadanobabaalien

X Japan new album scheduled for 30th of TBD

YOSHIKI said the album would have been finished by now if they had excluded Red Swan as the last track. YOSHIKI is still considering if he should include X JAPAN version of Red Swan in the new album though. If so, we will have to wait for some time for them to record the song and polish it.

Edited by nostalgia

6 hours ago, nostalgia said:

YOSHIKI said the album would have been finished by now if they had excluded Red Swan as the last track. YOSHIKI is still considering if he should include X JAPAN version of Red Swan in the new album though. If so, we will have to wait for some time for them to record the song and polish it.

L O L 

How can a person be so full of shit? I adore them and their music, but this is so ridiculous.

19 minutes ago, platy said:

The X album can't be finished yet because yoshiki is *too busy trying to play celeb

10 years in the making indeed. Clinging onto that xjapan name so you can sell more. I wonder what the other band members think of it and what will happen once it's finally released. 

I think there was a bit of outrage when it was announced that that Attack on Titan song wouldn't feature Toshi on it (it was refered as being by"X Japan ft. Hyde" at first and then he changed it to "Yoshiki ft. Hyde)

10 hours ago, platy said:

10 years in the making indeed. Clinging onto that xjapan name so you can sell more. I wonder what the other band members think of it and what will happen once it's finally released. 

6 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

I think the first time Yoshiki said the album was 90% complete was in 2007? He's a fucking liar. 

Yoshiki trying to beat GnR' Chinese Democracy infamous record

On 7/28/2018 at 7:05 PM, platy said:

What dimension is this where yoshiki and skrillex are chums. 

The X album can't be finished yet because yoshiki is finishing his dubstep apprenticeship with Skrill. 

Sonny Moore is a big weeb, but he was more of a J-pop weeb than a VK weeb.

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2018/09/e768b6e1ad41-yoshiki-the-driving-force-behind-x-japan-speaks-at-length-in-tokyo.html

The album is done, so I need to talk to management and my agent about what to do with this new album.

Delay it, of course!
Also, I hate when he says that HE recorded the album, not THEY (unless, other members don't know about the album at all...).

On 6/4/2017 at 8:18 PM, Furik said:

To be honest, I quit caring about the bands endeavors six years ago after Jade. Yoshiki really knows how to milk the hype and it's honestly disgusting at this point - it is no longer fun, that is if it ever was and no longer a game. I'm completely done. He's over dramatic with his constant hospitalizations and studio sessions. I hate to say this about anyone but he truly is a horrible person. I don't wish him the worst but I wish he would just man the fuck up and give the fans what they want. The more he crafts his "new album" the worse it's going to be. 

I still hold my old post close to my heart. 

"I have just finished recording X Japan's album, which took almost 10 years, so instead of thinking about a world tour or those things I just wanted to concentrate on finishing the album. The album is done, so I need to talk to management and my agent about what to do with this new album."

So , Yoshiki-san , have you finished !? Yes, then why you questioning what to do with this new album .... I don't get it still. :tw_expressionless: