Takadanobabaalien

X Japan new album scheduled for 30th of TBD

I made a new topic because it's no longer a rumour (I suppose).

The new X Japan album will be released 30th of june, a world tour will follow. The album will contain 13 tracks, tracklisting and more info will be revealed soon.

https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000140364

Btw in the article he says "Oh, it's april fools today isn't it? lol". He probably knows nobody believes him lmao.

First leg of the world tour has been revealed:

11th July - Osaka jo hall

12th July - Osaka jo hall

14th July - Yokohama Arena

16th July - Yokohama Arena

17th July - Yokohama Arena

Btw in the article he says "Oh, it's april fools today isn't it? lol". He probably knows nobody believes him lmao.

yLZiyr.gif

Edited by sheepprincessgara

7 minutes ago, Disposable said:

I think it's going to come out

Yeah, otherwise the tour would have to be postponed too, and that wouldn't be as easy as pushing back the album.

The sad thing is that I fully expect this to suck, but I'm preordering it anyway. Well assuming we get to the point where they accept preorders.

Edited by Dudemanguy

the album track list was already leaked.

i posted it on the rumors topic

Album: Yoshiki's Democracy

leaked tentative track list is as follows:

Yoshiki Intro

JADE

HERO (worst song ever)

Yoshiki Solo #1

BORN TO BE FREE

I.V.

Yoshiki -MC- WE ARE X!!!

Scarlet love song

Yoshiki Solo #2

La Venus

That new song the played at London which is also a ballad.

Yoshiki solo #3 

New song (Piano and Violin)

English Tears for the lols

i can pretty much say that 3 days before the release date he will start posting drama posts on his pages regarding how difficult it is to "record and master" songs that have already been recorded and how he has only slept 10 mins in the past 7 days because it has been so difficult and tiresome and blablabla

please yoshiki disband x japan while it has some dignity left.

5 minutes ago, rekzer said:

HERO (worst song ever)

I haven't heard this one, but I have a hard time imagining it could be any worse than Born to be free, the corniest fucking limp dicked ballad from a bunch of old rockers with one foot firmly in the retirement home bingo room. I sincerely could not imagine a song that's more reprehensible to me in what it is and what it represents.

1 minute ago, Disposable said:

I haven't heard this one, but I have a hard time imagining it could be any worse than Born to be free, the corniest fucking limp dicked ballad from a bunch of old rockers with one foot firmly in the retirement home bingo room. I sincerely could not imagine a song that's more reprehensible to me in what it is and what it represents.

i think it's on par with Born to be free's shit fest 

3 minutes ago, rekzer said:

i think it's on par with Born to be free's shit fest 

I dare people to listen to that thing from beginning to end. That kind of flaccid low testosterone arena rock is just about the worst thing in the world next to poverty and cancer. I don't think it's as spectacularly bad as born to be free, although I wonder who on earth would listen to it in 2017 for god sake.

34 minutes ago, Disposable said:

I wonder who on earth would listen to it in 2017 for god sake.

This pretty much sums up everything about post-reunion X Japan for me. Everything they've released ever since they came back sounds so lifeless and tired.

SUGIZO pls save urself

to get the yoshiki perfume you have to buy the special package exclusive only to the yoshikitty master card holders

Cringey jokes aside...

The realist in me is literally not going to believe this to be a fact until I see pre-order availability, a title and a track list. For now it's just another "I think my label will release it on this date." but he ain't really know. They could find another bullshit reason to push it back another year. 

I feel like there's already an idea of what songs could end up on this album like....

1. IV

2. Jade

3. Scarlet Love Song

4. La Venus

5. Hero

6. Born to Be Free

7. Beneath The Skin

8. At least one SE song, likely an intro, frightened it will be Miracle. 

+5 Other songs, Where it is entirely possible studio versions of The Last Song and Without You will make the cut and isn't there a song they played in London too? 

Meaning 2 entirely new songs. Which is an obvious disappointment. But we'll see. Maybe they won't have put older songs like IV and Jade on there. Then again Jade is incredible and I would love it to be on the album...

Anyway, I'm rambling, but I'm also hypothesizing that I'm going to enjoy it in that way I did Gackt's Last Moon.

Sure, the music is good, but any theme is probably lacking and the lyrics are bound to be incredibly repetitive; not mentioning the level of 9 year old songs that will be included. 

Additionally how Yoshiki and Toshi centric you already know the album is going to be. 

anyway, Just my $0.02.

Nope, you guys are wrong. Album will be Blue Blood part 2

I wonder how expensive the SUPERULTRADELUXMEGAXXX Edition of the album will be?

HAIL LORD YOSHIKI

possible tracklist:

1. Intro~X

2. Triple EX

3. A Head Full of XXXXXXXXXX

4. Adventure of Lifetime

5. Hymn For The Weekend

6. A Sky Full of Stars

7. We are XXX
8. Yoshiki Solo
9. Yoshiki Drum XXX
10. How to play piano like me
11. Dominate of X
12. Self Proclaimed
13. Forever never disband

HAIL!

Edited by kiddybombs

13 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Which leads me to a previous tweet of mine lmao

C7a18R9XgAEia7L.jpg

C7a19JuXUAERD7x.jpg

Jokes apart, I do hope it'll become true this time! I don't consider myself a X fan, but I do respect them as a band and some of the new songs are pretty good! Also it feels like we've been waiting for the longest time...