Takadanobabaalien

X Japan new album scheduled for 30th of TBD

1 hour ago, ghostpepper said:

Am pretty sure Pata was paid well and Heath's contract was renegotiated(that is like almost 10 years ago now too?) So thats just old stuff anyways. 

As for no money being in CDs anymore, its X Japan in Japan. That western ideal doesnt completely fit here, they would still sell butt loads and make profit in country. 

Do not like to hate on Yoshiki too much, but comparing him to Masaya is pretttty crazy haha?? One abuses human beings, even children it seems, yoshiki may be living in Yoshiki-land but he is charitable and not abusing people physically etc. \=͟͟͞͞(꒪ᗜ꒪ ‧̣̥̇)/

We will always have the actual era of X to look back on anyways so meh 

It's an extreme metaphor for sure and half serious. :)

Just found this picture from last year

15210638-7177763-Rocking_out_Yoshiki_fou

Another guests includes

SiriusXM+Pandora+Present+Lady+Gaga+Apoll

Well, basically Yoshiki is a drag queen? :hum:

Also, wondering who is his agent in Hollywood? Anyone know? Must be pretty good since they can get him to these kind of bonafide red carpets.

38 minutes ago, LIDL said:

Also, wondering who is his agent in Hollywood? Anyone know? Must be pretty good since they can get him to these kind of bonafide red carpets.

He's with this giant agent/management empire called "Endeavor". They own Miss Universe, if you wanna know what I mean by big. He's specifically under the WME umbrella that manages such musical talent as Adele, Camilla Cabello and Tyler the Creator (one of my personal rap favs)! I found him under the Y section just to be sure.  X Japan is also under the WME, possibly the only Japanese band with this Hollywood agent company. Sometimes I forget that X was big enough for him to have that kinda dough. I imagine he brute forces his way into these wacky anime cross-overs through such money and connections. Yo, you can even book him under his page! I am not responsible for anyone who wants to abuse that information...

Edited by Total Saikou
Phrasing