Takadanobabaalien

X Japan new album scheduled for 30th of TBD

Toshi apparently deleted almost all Instagram posts related to X and even the ones mentioning hide so it seems the rift is pretty big between them now so I doubt the announcement will be the album. My buddy who asked Pata what was up at a tokyo yankees gig last year got a reply that made it seem like X was going on a break too so : / 

Be part of@YoshikiOfficial's groundbreaking secret online project!

I feel "someone" heard about Kpop stans feats and now want to end World hunger o something with his own synchronized army of stans.

Yoshiki is the pride of Japa👩n.
💗💗💗          🖤🖤🖤🇯🇵🧥🇯🇵
     💗💗💗🖤🖤🖤🌎🌎🌎
          💗💗💗🖤🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎
          🖤💗💗💗️ He is our hero
     🖤🖤🖤💗💗💗🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎
🖤🖤🖤          💗💗💗🌎🌎🌎
#YOSHIKI さん♥️
凄い👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏼👏🏻😍

can't wait for yoshiki to also finally jump on the ''clap for health care workers'' movement in 2021

New kitchen appliances line ? Yoshikitchen
🔪🍴

On 6/18/2020 at 10:15 PM, Arkady said:

Signature fashion collection.

OH SH*T! OH GAWD! OH C*ZZO!

I got it this time too. (Last time it was the Mc Donald collaboration)

Follow my *mumbles something intelligible*  for more foresights over Yoshiki's future money/attentiongrabs!!

Edited by Arkady

I don't think that is what fans want to hear when he said he got a big announcement. But then again, are we surprised?

The only people who attend that museum will be upper class Obasan, in between of their Ikebana class, who wealthy enough to care about kimonos.

Or it could also be tourist trap, actually, just like Tokyo and Eiffel Tower are.

Yeah it was fucking nothing as expected. And news sites posted it hours before the actual "announcement" Also there's going to be another announcement on the 7th lol

Edited by shane

This man's cringe-ass behavior is offensive, he really deserves to be cancelled. 

Jokes aside, I have come to terms with the album never happening years ago. It's best not to give Yoshiki any attention for being a douche, because that's the only thing that keeps him relevant. Also good for Toshi and what's left of the band for throwing in the towel and splitting, if true. It's clear as night and day that Yoshiki doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.

Edited by Ikna

On 6/23/2020 at 10:02 PM, ghostpepper said:

Toshi apparently deleted almost all Instagram posts related to X and even the ones mentioning hide so it seems the rift is pretty big between them now so I doubt the announcement will be the album. My buddy who asked Pata what was up at a tokyo yankees gig last year got a reply that made it seem like X was going on a break too so : / 

Interesting, I hadn't read about this but good for Toshi! If this sort of behaivor came from a person in any other non-creative field, this sort of dicking around and procrastination wouldn't be tolerated for very long. It's just unprofessional. Hopefully Pata and Heath or doing okay because I had read they weren't that well compensated for much of the X reunion.

14 hours ago, Ikna said:

This man's cringe-ass behavior is offensive, he really deserves to be cancelled. 

Jokes aside, I have come to terms with the album never happening years ago. It's best not to give Yoshiki any attention for being a douche, because that's the only thing that keeps him relevant. Also good for Toshi and what's left of the band for throwing in the towel and splitting, if true. It's clear as night and day that Yoshiki doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.

Agreed. Toshi went through hell with Masaya for all of those years and it ruined almost every aspect of his life.
X arguably saved him by allowing him to return to a great thing and be received by the public again but at this point if he just stuck with the X brand, he'd be broke and penniless again with no career. He knows that and it's why he's branching out and doing his thing.

I would even say that Yoshiki is not too far removed from Masaya. Yo$hiki is shilling crap products and services like Masaya did. Yoshiki then pushes this feel good life to create this aura around his brand (cult) that gets the majority of his followers to buy anything that's put in front of them. Whether they buy into the product or not is not the point, Yoshiki can then go to some sucker American business person showing the last project to fund his next project and his lavish lifestyle.
How else does he afford his LA, jet setting life and constant charitable donations when he has barely done anything with his musical career in years? I doubt residuals on old X albums pays for much.

What I don't get is why not just compose any crap music and release the album ? His worshipers are going to love it anyway, so why not ? it's not that hard, he could even hire whatever help that he needs.

54 minutes ago, nitta said:

What I don't get is why not just compose any crap music and release the album ? His worshipers are going to love it anyway, so why not ? it's not that hard, he could even hire whatever help that he needs.

I agree, the fans would eat it up but music simply doesn't make money anymore. Touring does and that involves alot of work too. And I think alot of us agree he does release crap music for anime tie-ins. Red Swan, Hero, Scarlet Love Song and maybe some others I'm forgetting. All mediocre.

It's also probably partly to do with that perfectionism and work-ethic he claims to have. Most creative people either live in the past and ride on that success (he peaked at Art of Life) or they keep moving forward slowly grinding away at making and releasing what they think is the next best thing.

And it's just easier to make money doing other things. How many weirdly co-branded things or CM appearances has he done in the last 10 years? Bands used their songs in commercials as a way to get some extra money but now he doesn't even need the song because of his cult status. He can just show up on set for a day and drink some beer and he probably made more money in those few hours than spending weeks or months on one song.

Ugh, part of me hates myself for thinking so deeply about him at this point but I find it always fascinating to see how a creative person becomes warped and detached from the things that made them great in the first place.

Edited by carddass

Am pretty sure Pata was paid well and Heath's contract was renegotiated(that is like almost 10 years ago now too?) So thats just old stuff anyways. 

As for no money being in CDs anymore, its X Japan in Japan. That western ideal doesnt completely fit here, they would still sell butt loads and make profit in country. 

Do not like to hate on Yoshiki too much, but comparing him to Masaya is pretttty crazy haha?? One abuses human beings, even children it seems, yoshiki may be living in Yoshiki-land but he is charitable and not abusing people physically etc. \=͟͟͞͞(꒪ᗜ꒪ ‧̣̥̇)/

We will always have the actual era of X to look back on anyways so meh