Takadanobabaalien

X Japan new album scheduled for 30th of TBD

The worst thing about this whole album fiasco is that we already heard pretty much 90% of the songs. IIRC the only tracks we haven't heard yet are "Rock Star" or whatever it was its name and "Kiss the Sky" aka "OooOOOOoooooooOOOOohh" (at least not on its entirety).

I saw a ten minute video and immediately lost interest. I don't need reasons not to hate YOSHIKI. I need this new album to come out so I can stop caring about this band in its entirety. How did LUNA SEA have a whole revival and YOSHIKI can't crank out a single album?

8 hours ago, Zeus said:

I saw a ten minute video and immediately lost interest. I don't need reasons not to hate YOSHIKI. I need this new album to come out so I can stop caring about this band in its entirety. How did LUNA SEA have a whole revival and YOSHIKI can't crank out a single album?

D’erlanger came back and released, what, six albums? Dead End and Luna Sea both released two. And they’ve all been back together about as long as X Japan has been revived. 

That video is hilarious by the way. All of that guy’s jrock content is. Just to hear him butcher every single Japanese word and name. 

Not exaggerarion, in his Gazette video he pronounces Uruha “unroo”. 

Man, what really saddens me is that if this album come out someday, it will be definitely their last as X. It would take another 20 years gap (plus 10 years of just making it) for them to do another one. They're like what, on their mid 50s? Plus, everyone knows that everything points to a trainwreck. It couldn't be a worse final chapter for a band with such importance as X Japan.

I don't think you can blame the non-Yoshiki members though for the direction things took though. Maybe for still being associated with him or maybe for refusing to call Yoshiki out? :P I think they are all doing well with their solo careers and other projects. Especially Toshi, the musicians he plays with are always really good and the setlists are on-point.

36 minutes ago, kuyashii said:

I don't think you can blame the non-Yoshiki members though for the direction things took though. Maybe for still being associated with him or maybe for refusing to call Yoshiki out? :P I think they are all doing well with their solo careers and other projects. Especially Toshi, the musicians he plays with are always really good and the setlists are on-point.

At this point, X JAPAN is YOSHIKI and his not so subtle misuse of pronouns confirms it.

I want to believe the reason it's taking so long for the album to come out is because they had to plant the trees to get the wood they made their instruments of

Edited by kuyashii

5 minutes ago, platy said:

There is no such thing as a 'perfect time', JUST DO IT

It’s literally proof that Yoshiki is oblivious to how bored we all are of his endless rhetoric that comes with any info about this album ever 

Lol,

I think he is actually waiting for someone to die as they are still milking hide's death like crazy....

So publishing an "Memorial, last instrument tunes, post death" album would probably sell more.... so he has been stalling it for decades

1 hour ago, Masato said:

Lol,

I think he is actually waiting for someone to die as they are still milking hide's death like crazy....

So publishing an "Memorial, last instrument tunes, post death" album would probably sell more.... so he has been stalling it for decades

He was probably rubbing his hands in delight when Pata was sick some year ago.

On 2/14/2019 at 8:08 AM, Disposable said:

oh my god this channel 

>makes videos about vk

>puts out a video where he listens to buck-tick for the first time

a scene authority this guy

Dig deeper and you get to hear him mangle the names of various band members beyond recognition. My personal favorite is “Unroo”, which is how he pronounced Uruha.