Takadanobabaalien

X Japan new album scheduled for 30th of TBD

Just to clear things a bit for me after (my) hyatus. Is this still the same new album they announced some years ago after the reunion and was never out?

290px-Et-in-Arcadia-ego.jpg

I mean its an anime intro, my guess is they asked for a certain style a long with other requirements so this is what he came up with.

Its sounds okay but id have to hear the full version to make a final decision. 

Im sure if he had full liberty to make what ever he wanted it would have been different. 

Oh, they meant that song is gonna be an ending, right? Right? He just mistyped it. Silly Yoshiki...

you can't even compare this trash ballad to the previous ops. This is an instant hype killer.

16 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

I mean its an anime intro, my guess is they asked for a certain style a long with other requirements so this is what he came up with.

Its sounds okay but id have to hear the full version to make a final decision. 

Im sure if he had full liberty to make what ever he wanted it would have been different. 

Even if that’s the case, being tied down to a specific style doesn’t mean you can’t write a good song. 

On 7/20/2018 at 7:33 AM, madygrain said:

Holy shit this is bad

Except it isn't?

I get bashing X or HYDE for the never coming album or recent music (VAMPS, that garbage solo single), but passing judgement on a 30 sec sample of a track is stupid.

So far I still get VAMP-vibes... May as well be VAMPIRE'S LOVE (which I like). 

The anime nerds prob won't like it since it doesn't fit with the previous OPs.  But those openings themes sucked anyway.

Edited by Kiyoharu is God

It's bad. It doesn't capture the spirit of the property it was designed to be attached to. It is not very memorable, original or well executed. It's not going to be liked. And I don't say this as an anime weeb. I really like what X has done in the last years. I really want to have that album. But this is not interesting at all.

"It's bad"

"No it's not"

"Yes it is"

Man opinions are so funny!

I saw raging weebs mad this wasn't gonna be by the same people from the previous seasons and as an outsider I thought that was hilarious :D  I'm sure it would have been the same if FLCL alternative didn't have music by the pillows (the anime sucked but priorities!! I guess)

Edited by Chi