Takadanobabaalien

X Japan new album scheduled for 30th of TBD

So it was about the tour? I don't see much information from it other than that. No mention of the album anywhere as far as I can see. Man, the shittiest part of this is like being lied to and kept in the dark. Like being played for a fool. 

I'm just wondering - this tour was never announced as specifically album promotion focused? 

so he has no legal/contractual obligations to perform LP-exclusive material during upcoming performances?

not that you can perform whatever has not been composed in the first place but that's like minor nitpicking lol

You're not wrong, but X Day was supposed to be the start of official promotions for the album or at least that's what we were told ya know last year when X Day was supposed to happen. Obviously they had to postpone the show because of Pata, but didn't want to release the album and not be able to promote. Allegedly, of course, but now the thing is they had X Day, Yoshiki had his surgery and is recovering well. So they're changing the nature of the musical content of the tour, but still not addressing the fact the album hasn't even been discussed at any great length except for "I think June 30th, right?" In an interview on April fucking fools day. 

19400247_1423822804323501_3172710205528775431_o.jpg?oh=63f651a4a8d44d41de4085041a7e5dc8&oe=59CF3AD2

Good morning my dearest 🙅 family, how are you all😶☺😊? To today's 👭International Children's Day👪 there is for you the Ending of the most successful, emotional and unique 🎬music documentation🎬#WeAreXFilm in the 🎶Music Universe🌌. On May 25, the Fans in 🎌Korea🎌 were able to admire the 🎬Film🎬 in the 📽Cinema📽. Enjoy the best 🎶music documentation🎬 of all time and the 🌞beautiful weather🌞. Let's go to the first June 🌹🌸🌞🌺🌻summer weekend🌹🌸🌺🌞🌻🌹. 

WOOTS! 8 more days for the new album to come out!!!! I honestly cant wait to hear all the Yoshiki piano solos!

you had me thinking it was actually out for a hot second LOOOOOL

actually no from now on since it's now june 30th let's all act like it's actually out now

Edited by returnal

No wonder it took this long for the album to come out, because Yoshiki was doing all the instrumentals. What a beautiful angel whispey voice he has <3

maybe we can all hope that the stuff can get better in six years when the new album may eventually come out considering Yoshiki had the spinal surgery. Maybe he can make it as intense as some of the old songs. Not much hope with this release though. At least their ballads are decent, at least in my poor opinion.

4 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

So, where is it? Do we have any proof it is out? Physical copies? iTunes links? Anything...?

My preorder came just today morning:

newx_album.jpg

Tracklist:

1. SE (World Anthem, piano ver.)

2. Angel

3. Hero

4. Born to be free

5. Beneath the skin (acoustic instrumental)

6. Jade

7. Angel (Japanese ver.)

8. Hero (Japanese ver.)

Bonus Tracks: 

9. Sakuracon 2009 commercial (feat. Mick Jagger)

I like the throwback to Blue Blood era with the World Anthem.

Edited by orange~