Takadanobabaalien

X Japan new album scheduled for 30th of TBD

So I'm just gonna throw this out there. 

Its june second. Is there any information? Anything? Officially stated about this?

Yoshiki just had a major operation, one he's been pushing off for a while, so it's not happening.  He's delayed the album for lesser things as we know.
http://www.yoshiki.net/YoshikiSurgery.html

Until that fateful day, here's a teaser from more than 2 years ago that really got the fans excited that release day was near:
http://jrock247.com/2015/02/yoshiki-teases-new-x-japan-album/

Edited by carddass

17 hours ago, Disposable said:

First I thought that was the actual cover

Then I thought it was something peace made as a joke

... and then I realised it was made by someone without a hint of irony 

Fortunately, even I cannot be that horrible.

To be honest, I quit caring about the bands endeavors six years ago after Jade. Yoshiki really knows how to milk the hype and it's honestly disgusting at this point - it is no longer fun, that is if it ever was and no longer a game. I'm completely done. He's over dramatic with his constant hospitalizations and studio sessions. I hate to say this about anyone but he truly is a horrible person. I don't wish him the worst but I wish he would just man the fuck up and give the fans what they want. The more he crafts his "new album" the worse it's going to be. 

You know how sometimes you go years turning a blind eye on bullshit and drama-queendom and then something seemingly not out of the ordinary makes you flip?

So this tweet.

Spoiler

I know a lot of vkei is people being really emotionally invested in bands and their narratives, but this is just BAD. I don't wanna think about how some of the people who are TRULY invested in this might react if something happens.

3 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

18401979_1381419238563858_20090572923641

Graphic design for fucking monkeys. Let's space this shit up and then throw a thunderbolt in there with a lens flare for good measure; even a shitty out of place rose in the corner.
Best part is whatever is over his face makes him look like he has a half-baked depression beard.

Oh it's so sad, so sad..