Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

紅ク染マッタ記憶 (Akaku Somatta Kioku) new mini album "コドクノドク (Kodoku no Doku)" release

it's starting to be not funny anymore how TOO MUCH AvelCain it is.

I had hopes in them but.... idk but it's too much for me. Even his facial expressions are same like Karma.

I would go to their live and see what he's doing during lives... lol

they look amazing (shout outs to the guy whos basically nekkid) but that spot is fucking awful

Edited by emmny

@emmnyThats what I was thinking about that guy too like "Wow he's wearing like nothing pretty much" but I guess Johannes from DOF still wins the naked challenge or maybe it's Golden bomber lol

I've been keeping my eye on these guys since the beginning and I'm still interested, but AvelCain is a bit too strong here..... Also none of the previews sounds as catchy as their first singles.

Ripping off AvelCain is a bit mysterious with this band. It would kinda make sense for a newcomer band now to do this while Karma is not around but this Akasoma band here started while AvelCain was still alive..... then again - AvelCain references are the biggest reason I'm following this band .. so it works I guess >_>

there's still potential!! they're good in that they take a lot of what was good about avelcain but don't directly copy a lot...still really rough stuff tho. i also find the avelcain worship bizarre since avelcain fans don't follow this band and they still don't have many fans from ripping them off.

Edited by emmny

Sign in to follow this