Sign in to follow this  
nekkichi

Shinya of Dir en grey new solo project SERAPH

Y'all suffering from PTSD over Satsuki really bad? YIKES. Can't relate. 

Maybe i'm reading this wrong but it's almost like y'all want this shit to be bad lmaooo

First song sounds like it'll be pretty nice too but im still hella stoked for the second one. 

Edited by Ro plz

7 hours ago, Ro plz said:

Y'all suffering from PTSD over Satsuki really bad? YIKES. Can't relate. 

Maybe i'm reading this wrong but it's almost like y'all want this shit to be bad lmaooo

First song sounds like it'll be pretty nice too but im still hella stoked for the second one. 

I think most of us are just takin' the piss out of the voice over, to be fair.

as @nekkichiwould say...GazeThot needs to step her pussy up

this is almost as bad as the acting! but luckily that was so awful that the music perfectly accented the...melodramatic teenie bopper MESS

The songs sound good so far. However, the videos are atrocious. Not quite sure how the music is supposed to be related to the teen-slasher visuals and trashy voice-overs.

12 hours ago, Nowhere Girl said:

The songs sound good so far. However, the videos are atrocious. Not quite sure how the music is supposed to be related to the teen-slasher visuals and trashy voice-overs.

This is the movie or whatever that's using Seraph in the soundtrack. It's literally just clips from the film. 

I don't really hate the Seraph aesthetic (and I always rather liked it when Satsuki made use of it, even though the music itself was as boring as it could possibly be). I'm not really sure if I care enough for this music to follow the project, but I guess I'll at least wait and give it a shot from their first release.

Something tells me that these Dir stans and VK stans have never ever even touched acts outside of their comfort zone a la akin to Rurutia, Haco etc.

@Ro plzsaid it well: guys, your kneejerk reactions should be defo toned down or we'll reach the point where these guys are not allowed to do effing anything 

Just what exactly would be "not cringey" according to your standpoints, hm?

For what it's worth, Satsuki made me cringe deep inside myself as well. 

Fuck this shit, even with Mika back there. Just fuck it. 

Shinya will hold his birthday event on February 24 at Mt.RAINIER HALL. It is a two-part event; first part is SERAPH's ~Premium Showcase~ where I assume they'll perform or announce something, and the second part is a talk event with Shinya. Preorders for tickets are only limited to subscribers to Shinya Channel at this time.

DwszZHIVYAAFyRR.jpg

Sign in to follow this