Sign in to follow this  
nekkichi

Shinya of Dir en grey new solo project SERAPH

8 hours ago, Hakari said:

I feel like Dir en grey has one more album up their sleeves... i hope anyway.

I feel like this will be some weird ambient instrumental stuff with random guest vocalist.

inb4 Kyo is the "random guest vocalist" and it just ends up sounding like DEG.

also inb4 the inevitable "Shinya can't drum" posts.

Firewall Div/Sun-krad seem to have the same chap doing promo descs for each act under their wing : "unique worldview", "hidden fierceness",  "supporting the "core" of its inception" etc. (?? My nihongo cannot comprehend Firewall-nese) - anyone else noticing this? They couldn't even just copypaste basic stuff from other rock adverts and come up with another series of post-Uroboros faux-angst instead?

I mean, Shinya is the sole member who does not exactly "feel" Dir's sound as his own as of nowadays, right? His earlier quasi-kaisaning (something akin to "if dir disbands, lol idgaf") statements should be noted as well.

Edited by Alroy

13 hours ago, Carmelzors said:

Firewall Div/Sun-krad seem to have the same chap doing promo descs for each act under their wing : "unique worldview", "hidden fierceness",  "supporting the "core" of its inception" etc. (?? My nihongo cannot comprehend Firewall-nese) - anyone else noticing this? They couldn't even just copypaste basic stuff from other rock adverts and come up with another series of post-Uroboros faux-angst instead?

to be fair this is the exact same vapid bullshit that basically every single VK band seems to use at least once in their career

(then again, mb they all have the same ghostwriter :^) )

ohhhh so it's like forbidden days rhapsody (rip) where they hire a complete nobody but they somehow end up doing a better job than most available v-kei vocalists around

shame he didn't book KARMA but I guess TOO MUCH talent is a bad thing in a firewall div. project!!!

Edited by nekkichi

1 hour ago, nekkichi said:

ohhhh so it's like forbidden days rhapsody (rip) where they hire a complete nobody but they somehow end up doing a better job than most available v-kei vocalists around

shame he didn't book KARMA but I guess TOO MUCH talent is a bad thing in a firewall div. project!!!

who the fuck is Karma ?

34 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

who the fuck is Karma ?

a legendary, brilliant, miraculous, enchanting, charismatic, one of a kind, radiant, staggering, extraordinary, impactful, prodigious, superhuman, breathtaking, genre re-inventing visual kei vocalist blessed with his gift by G-d himself

you might be familiar with his work as a frontman for the indie sensation avelcain!

There is only one pianist/vocalist who goes under MOA -pseudonym (both latin and katakana, Moametal uses her full name outside of BM) and she would be 内田もあ (Uchida Moa) - google her. Considering Shinya, her presence might be the most plausible one if anything.

Edited by Alroy

Sign in to follow this