Masaki89

Esprit D'Air

Any fans of Esprit D'Air here? Apparently, they reformed last year, but that's when I found out about them. I'm going to their London show tomorrow at O2 Academy !

Here's their latest song :) If you haven't heard them before, you should check them out!

Edited by Masaki89

i've never heard of these guys before, so thanks for sharing! they sound pretty neat, might have to look into them

Ooooh, I remember this band! Didn't realise they're broken up, let alone reformed.  Looks like they changed their vocalist too; thank fuck for that because their old one was awful.

I don't remember their music too well but I do remember finding them to be one of the only decent non-Japanese VK bands I ever came across minus the shit-tier vocals. Here are a couple of their older tracks if anyone cares to check them out:

Will check out their new stuff if I can get around to it.

1 hour ago, Pho said:

Ooooh, I remember this band! Didn't realise they're broken up, let alone reformed.  Looks like they changed their vocalist too; thank fuck for that because their old one was awful.

Musically, their old stuff is great but yeah I know what you mean. The guitarist is singing now and has a much better voice. Strange that he didn't do it before...

Looks like they're re-recording The Hunter for their next album:

Love them I've been listening to them since 2010, however I only recently started listening to them again. Btw they are Japanese but based in the UK in case anyone didn't know.

Also "Constellations" is on spotify:

Edited by Mamo

My God. These guys are fucking good. Found them while listening to my mega j music playlist.

This vocalist's clean singing is on par with kyo and sho.

Had almost lost hope that i would actually find someone in the above two's league. 

I highly recommend this band to anybody who enjoys dir en grey and dimlim to dig this these guys too.

on par with kyo ?? xd he is miles away from kyo for me.

Many many vocal tuning on their music. They even don't hide it, it's part of the sound.

13 hours ago, Kirito said:

on par with kyo ?? xd he is miles away from kyo for me.

Many many vocal tuning on their music. They even don't hide it, it's part of the sound.

Your right. On second thought saying he is on par with kyo or sho sounds like exaggeration. But i gotta admit his clean singing and their music definitely reminded me of kyo and dir en grey's ballad songs which rarely happens as far as japanese musicians are confirmed. i dont understand tuning so idk about that but if tuning can make you sound this good then i dont mind it either.

Edited by FOSCOR70