Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

ex-メディーナ(Mediena) & MALISEND members new band "ヴァージュ(Virge)" has formed

RYO IS BACK. I'm so happy right now... this sounds great.

If you don't like the vocalist, find something else to listen to. Some people actually enjoyed Ryo's vocals and are happy to see this.

Edited by ryuhime

Ahh yes I'm so so so happy about this!! ♥ I've really been waiting forever to see Ryo again haha

And I guess it's a pretty unpopular opinion here but I personally really like Ryo's voice. Malisend's vocalist (was his name Yuki? Yuuki? Something like that? >.<) wouldn't have been bad either, of course, but I somehow prefer Ryo.

I'm just sooo happy about this \(^3^)/

Was just thinking about this the other day lol

But hm... I really expected the Mediena x MALISEND band would be signed to Ains, but this doesn't give me Ains vibes in any way. I almost wonder if the MALISEND vocalist is still set to pop up in an Ains band...?

Personally I was never too fond of MALISEND's vocalist so I'm super excited that it's Ryo on vocals, he's not an outstanding vocalist or anything but I find his voice captivating nonetheless. The previews sounded amazing and the members all look spectacular, this is one of the best things that's happened so far this year in my opinion.

I was really waiting for this kind of mix of the two band! (really sure about the others gonna come back somewhere else too) 

It seems there's a lot of disappointed people but tbh I'm totally satisfied  with these line-up, I missed Ryo's voice so much. So reeally waiting for more.  Hope they won't disband that fast this time... 

Edited by NekoHime

I'm also surprised at the disdain for Ryo kind of just for not being Yu-ki XD. I never remembered it each time I tried to give Mediena a hard listen, but he's definitely not a bad vocalist lol. Maybe the fresh lineup will give him some opportunity to develop his brand

CD will be sold in several shops

source : bands ameba

( Im not sure if this is all of them but these are the ones that include a bonus)

Zeal Link : Comment DVD + Signed artist photo

Like an Edison: Bonus CD 「暁」(Akatsuki) + Comment DVD

Little Hearts: Comment DVD + Individual artist photo

BrandX: Comment DVD

Jishuban: Comment DVD + Individual artist photo

PureSound: Comment DVD + Individual artist photo

(Not sure what this is but im assuming any purchase includes this, source only marks it as "sales")

Sales: Bonus DVD

Edited by -NOVA-

8 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

Not sure what this is but im assuming any purchase includes this, source only marks it as "sales")

Sales: Bonus DVD

I assume it's the live-limited bonus for buying from the band.

15 hours ago, ryuhime said:

I assume it's the live-limited bonus for buying from the band.

oh that makes more sense :) 

I just finished listening to their minialbum a while ago and holy shit I loved it. I love this band so much it's freaking killing me

Well, I listened to the whole thing, and to me, personally, it's such a piece of shit. Total disspapoitment. Will try to listen to it a couple more times, maybe I will come to like it.

Sign in to follow this