Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

ペンタゴン (Pentagon) 2 new live DVD release

ペンタゴン (Pentagon) 2 new live DVD "2016.11.19 JAPAN TOUR FINAL&眠花バースデー -絶叫!- @よみうりランド日テレらんらんホール" and "2017.3.25 2nd ANNIVERSARY「うぃ!おつね!せげね!〜We are CRAZY TRIBE〜」@SHIBUYA QUATTRO" will be released at 2017/05/10 (5940Y each)

70726f647563742f32303137303332365f633035

70726f647563742f32303137303332365f623432

2 minutes ago, Danao said:

Would be great to post tracklists when there's a live DVD news, job seems half finished here 

I don't know the tracklist. I saw the news on Brand-X and Jishuban Club and they didn't notify the tracklist so... please tell us they should fix their news.

ペンタゴン 2016.11.19 よみうりランド 日テレらんらんホールのセットリスト

01.ポップコーンモンスター
02.新世界
03.デジャヴパニック
04.素晴らしい「教育」
05.Stupid
06.少年ワルツ
07.WELCOME TO GHOST HOTEL
08.二面相シンデレラ
09.ドラマ
10.線香花火
12.Teenage.
13.真昼間は別の顔
14.コールドスリープ
15.どうでもええけど
16.MAKEINU
17.人喰テディベア
18.ボクラノウタ
EN
01.テツキズ
02.勘違い革命

ペンタゴン 2017.03.25 渋谷クラブクアトロのセットリスト

01.Fatima
02.蝿
03.ゲルニカと傘
04.無問題
05.WELCOME TO GHOST HOTEL
06.ドラマ
08.水彩
09.卒業写真
10.真昼間は別の顔
11.Jesus phobia
12.mistake
13.どうでもええけど
14.ポップコーンモンスター
15.テツキズ
16.MAKEINU
17.CRAZY TRIBE
EN
01.ボクラノウタ
02.人喰テディベア
03.オムカエ

Took me 5min to find it

Don't think anyone actually buys DVDs without seeing tracklists first

So yep, start and finish your topic, especially for Live DVDs. Tracklists are on the net 90% of the time, not like it takes hours to find it

Edited by Danao

It 99% sure is the same, but ok, at least there's something

You would have written if it was just "scenes of" and not the full setlist inside the DVD right ? ;)

Edited by Danao

1 minute ago, Danao said:

It 99% sure is the same, but ok, at least there's something

You would have written if it was just "scenes of" and not the full setlist inside the DVD right ? ;)

So you should finish your job too and romanized the tracklist, most of people here doesn't read japanese !

Soo when someone would post something in the news section, he must be sure he has all of the informations. What about CD tracklist ? We should wait until the band update their website ? 

What about the topic related to the 2 new Arlequin DVD ? Tell Yukami he didn't finish his job. Maybe you don't give a shit about Arlequin and you only care about Pentagon ? Maybe you wanted to post the news because you love them ? 

I found the news, I posted it because I don't see it. Everyone is free to contribuate to the site and if you are other information, feel free to share. Don't bother me with useless things like that and enjoy the news.

1 hour ago, Shaolan974 said:

So you should finish your job too and romanized the tracklist, most of people here doesn't read japanese !

2 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

ペンタゴン (Pentagon) 2 new live DVD "2016.11.19 JAPAN TOUR FINAL&眠花バースデー -絶叫!- @よみうりランド日テレらんらんホール" and "2017.3.25 2nd ANNIVERSARY「うぃ!おつね!せげね!〜We are CRAZY TRIBE〜」@SHIBUYA QUATTRO" will be released at 2017/05/10 (5940Y each)

Like I said, half done, you don't even do it yourself 

and it doesn't even need to be romanized anyway, if you can't understand Japanese, having it romanized won't change it. 

Soo when someone would post something in the news section, he must be sure he has all of the informations. What about CD tracklist ? We should wait until the band update their website ? 

There's a MAJOR difference, which is: you can't create CD tracklist on your own

There's another difference: bands most of the time don't update their website with DVD tracklists, while they do for CDs (cause yes, live setlists are on the web 90% of the time, so why bothering updating it when you can find the info about DVDs online)

What about the topic related to the 2 new Arlequin DVD ? Tell Yukami he didn't finish his job. Maybe you don't give a shit about Arlequin and you only care about Pentagon ? Maybe you wanted to post the news because you love them ? 

Actually I did before you posted your reply, but thanks for wondering, I appreciate it

and no I don't love them, nor hate Arlequin, nor care about being the first to post the news nor plan to buy the DVDs, but there are people who do, and probably don't know where to find the setlists of lives

and fyi, the news has been on twitter for days now, about both bands so if I wanted to be first to post it, I would have done it but I don't really care about that

that being said, I'm glad you're here @emmny was wondering if you'd show up, never disapoint me :) still wondering why you're here though since you most likely don't like this band

Edited by Danao

Come on, you're becoming ridiculous.

Please someone could explain to Danao that we are here to contribuate to this site and not to fight for...fot what actually ?

Tell to sheepprincessgara that he/she posted a topic about THE EGOIST Vo.Rouis without fully understand what happened. We are here to contribuate and help each other.

You can fight with everyone on this site like that. don't make it too personnal because you don't like  me (or whatever) or childish things like that. Thank you

Edited by Shaolan974

Actually I'm not fighting with you, despite what you think, just asking you to post tracklist or at least set lists for live DVDs which is why I came here in the first place

And you're the one making it personal by mentionning other people's topics 

12 hours ago, Danao said:

Don't think anyone actually buys DVDs without seeing tracklists first

I do. But only for bands I collect stuff from :P

People, chill, it's just a setlist. No need to make a big deal about it. Looking if the setlist is avaliable doesn't hurt either. It takes less than five minutes. 

Sign in to follow this