Sign in to follow this  
suji

THE EGOIST Vo.Rouis has departed + they have disbanded

THE EGOIST Vo.Rouis has been missing since March 24. According to the members, he travelled on his own when the band went to Sendai, and they have since lost contact with him. The band has been performing with 4 members ever since.

*Corrections are welcome.

Edited by sheepprincessgara

移動 -> travelling somewhere

引っ越す -> to move, switch house/apartment etc

It says he went there alone (the entire band went to Sendai, but he travelled by himself) and they have yet to come in contact with him. They will continue to gig with the 4 members until they manage to get in touch with him.

I hope he's alright.

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

59 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

移動 -> travelling somewhere

引っ越す -> to move, switch house/apartment etc

It says he went there alone (the entire band went to Sendai, but he travelled by himself) and they have yet to come in contact with him. They will continue to gig with the 4 members until they manage to get in touch with him.

I hope he's alright.

thanks!! ♥

7 hours ago, frayed said:

I hope they don't disband. Honestly it's not like Rouis is a bad singer but the band could do better.

Then I would prefer if they just changed band name ect, Rouis started Egoist way back in 2009, since then they have disbanded and this is part 2 more or less. Would be pretty strange without him. 

1 hour ago, Euthanasia said:

Then I would prefer if they just changed band name ect, Rouis started Egoist way back in 2009, since then they have disbanded and this is part 2 more or less. Would be pretty strange without him. 

Ah, see, knowing the history, I agree it'd be better to 'disband' and start a fresh project. I hope the other members stick together though!

Canceled shows due to Rouis' absence/disappearance :( Sure feels like they'll disband since they're canceling shows all the way until December...

Real question: Have people in visual kei always gone missing this often? Because I don't feel like it has historically been common, but for the past year it's been kinda crazy. 

Maybe they will announce disbandment, to start looking for a new vocalist and then reform with another band name ?
I also have the impression that disappearing became a habit...

This is such an unprofessional behaviour like I don't get it... You can't just disappear and leave everyone behind?! This makes me sad yet angry at the same time, I really really like them and I hope the other members will stick together at least...

Sign in to follow this