Ito

Old User Names and Avatars

With the forum being around for a decade, a lot of you have changed your user names or had multiple accounts.  Add in the fact that you have probably changed your avatar a bunch of times, and it's going to be pretty hard to remember everyone across such a long span of time.

So let's share all of our old usernames below! And if you still have them floating on a hard drive somewhere, include an old avatar or two.

well shit

- midi:nette

- also, @hitsuji-hime💩💩💩

- and dyxanadu ebmort

Spoiler

tumblr_onbtr45E8r1udkxz7o4_400.jpg

tumblr_onbtr45E8r1udkxz7o3_400.jpg

tumblr_onbtr45E8r1udkxz7o2_400.png

tumblr_onbtr45E8r1udkxz7o1_250.jpg

this takes me back

Edited by sheepprincessgara

I don't need to dig deep on name change thread lmao

Kir --> Chianti --> Mister Svperstar --> Candy Warhol --> SEKHMET

I believe my very first username were triplesicks or something, the same name I used for my myspace back then, and I got into TW because Spike promoted it on one VK board in myspace lel

49 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

d1BfDpr.jpg

AM I KAWAII!?

OH speaking of!!!!

http://fuckyeahtanuki.tumblr.com/post/158649035391/minpha-from-pentagons-girlfriend

do u think it's legal to email this 2 that person, or it's a risky endeavor similar to that epileptic journalist on twitter and a troll who got jailed for @-ing him triggering animated gifs

(((paging canadian law-expert @emmny)))

I think I went Romancia >  ??? > precious kitty > MY BFF HEIDI >   Sakura Seven > The Moon. (Maybe?)

I was a drug-abuser throughout the majority of my early years here and don't remember much, so I'm probably missing like, 5 more.

Edited by The Moon

I've been Original Saku for 12+ years, so that's always been the same... but I dig up some stuff on my ancient photobucket account from 10 years ago...

k.jpg

bouic.gif

a0aac0b7cw5.gif

04.jpg

I'm pretty sure I used all of these in the very early years of TW, alos here's one that precedes this forum from myspace :D

OriginalsakuEditedbymanami.jpg

also a bonus gem from the the old days when Jake (Spike760) was heavily into advertising (spamming) the forum all over the place.

animatedpromouf2.gif

4 hours ago, nekkichi said:

OH speaking of!!!!

http://fuckyeahtanuki.tumblr.com/post/158649035391/minpha-from-pentagons-girlfriend

do u think it's legal to email this 2 that person, or it's a risky endeavor similar to that epileptic journalist on twitter and a troll who got jailed for @-ing him triggering animated gifs

(((paging canadian law-expert @emmny)))

entirely legal, do it henny...don't involve me though he lives three hours away and is 1 car ride away from ISIS-ing my ass.

also this isn't a relationship...its a crossdressing closet sharing arrangement loli fantasy

I always had the same nickname  :wan-11:
About the avatar change too much, drom Juka to Sui among other ... especially vocalists.

I don't remember them all :D 

On 24/03/2017 at 3:49 PM, allisapp said:

What the hell, I had no idea SEKHMET is Chianti... your sig was legendary :D

I have been allisapp for 15 years now. Changes are wrong. :(

I was surprised when doe mentioned it too lolol I thought I didn't remember most people but it's also because I can't keep up with nickname changes... I couldn't keep up then, can't now. XD

I was always Hakoniwa, though people used to call me Hako back then when I was...actually active lol.

But I had many avatars and signatures... I don't remember most of them, but my Photobucket is still active and IT remembers some. The ones I remember having used here are:

muccanoava.jpg   avaamano120.jpg   amanoeye126.jpg   TYMKredHAKOniwa_200px.png   if7uxmZ.png

muccgreensighakoniwa.jpg

daigohsigmk.jpg

girugiruhaksig.jpg

jinnhako415.png

Kinoko-ImperialismOfKinoko-sig.png

I think this is it... maybe there's more that I didn't upload on PB, but I honestly can't remember >_>

I thought I had a Satoshi one but maybe not? lol

Edited by Hakoniwa

Once upon a time I used the name Phoenix (or some variant of that, I forgot what specifically), but then everyone started calling me Pho so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's quite amusing to see that some users who I'd thought had left the site had simply just changed names xD

my username had an extra 'u' at the end throughout most of my stay here. other than that, I've always been saishuu. :)

There's probably more I can't remember but I remember digitalbounce, ender-ender, and the current. It's always some kind of song title. 

I've gone through a ton of avatars... I've lost some of the older ones from my previous hard drive that died, but since I've had this new computer I've had these. Maybe a few more I forgot. It's hard to keep track.

Spoiler

tumblr_onsfarb2Je1rfey86o2_250.png tumblr_onsfarb2Je1rfey86o3_250.png tumblr_onsfarb2Je1rfey86o4_250.png tumblr_onsfarb2Je1rfey86o5_250.png tumblr_onsfarb2Je1rfey86o10_250.png tumblr_onsfgqtSpu1rfey86o1_250.png tumblr_onsfgqtSpu1rfey86o3_250.jpg tumblr_onsfgqtSpu1rfey86o4_250.jpg 

tumblr_onsfgqtSpu1rfey86o6_r1_250.png tumblr_onsfgqtSpu1rfey86o7_r1_250.png tumblr_onsfgqtSpu1rfey86o8_r1_250.png tumblr_onsfgqtSpu1rfey86o9_r1_250.png tumblr_onsfosBNgz1rfey86o1_250.png tumblr_onsfgqtSpu1rfey86o10_r1_250.png tumblr_onsfosBNgz1rfey86o2_250.png tumblr_onsfosBNgz1rfey86o3_250.png tumblr_onsfosBNgz1rfey86o4_250.jpg tumblr_onsfgqtSpu1rfey86o5_r1_250.png tumblr_onsfgqtSpu1rfey86o2_400.jpg

tumblr_onsfarb2Je1rfey86o1_250.png tumblr_onsfarb2Je1rfey86o6_250.png tumblr_onsfarb2Je1rfey86o7_250.png tumblr_onsfarb2Je1rfey86o8_250.png tumblr_onsfarb2Je1rfey86o9_250.png