Sign in to follow this  
-jibakurei-

Lisping vocals

Don't take it wrong, I am not making fun of people who lisp with ill itend, I think it is kind of cute, especially when you're a vocalist and it is clearly audible. 

One of my favourite is and will always be Schwardix Mavally's vocalist Hisui in Heaven's Terroritory. 

Listen to it here

It's just awesome. 

my homegurl rei-rei ♥

funny thing is, I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out to me when I played Marco in plug...now I can't unhear it and i think that's a blessing 🙏🙏🙏

Edited by sheepprincessgara

1 hour ago, sheepprincessgara said:

my homegurl rei-rei ♥

funny thing is, I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out to me when I played Marco in plug...now I can't unhear it and i think that's a blessing 🙏🙏🙏

omg, so cute, I feel you! 

20 hours ago, Zalemu said:

I don't know if this is a lisp or not but I've always noticed it with words like "kizuato" and "shizuka" and it always bothered me idk

I think it's just his Osaka-ben slipping in for the most part (it's more obvious when he's being interviewed)

1 hour ago, Carmelzors said:

I think it's just his Osaka-ben slipping in for the most part (it's more obvious when he's being interviewed)

So that's what it is. I always wondered, lol.

4 hours ago, Carmelzors said:

Kyoto-ben* He's from Kyoto xD

That's actually where Kyo got his name from

Btw guys, any idea if Gackt used to lisp/slur his vocals? Since he's Okinawan, I thought that his possible, "strong"  ben-dialect might affect his lyrical pronunciations etc.

omg I love this thread♥ I also have a thing for these cute-nasal vocalists ;-; ... i.e Melvel's vocalist

Edited by kukew

Sign in to follow this