Ito

Ten Years of Monochrome Heaven!

Yeah!  Congratulations on 10 years!  I only discovered MH maybe 2-3 years ago?  I forget how, but it must have been searching something like "visual kei forum"

This forum is probably the most fun forum I've been a part of.  I'm also a member of a few other forums for other types of music, but none are really as welcoming and "not full of crap" as MH is.  That's a pretty amazing feat what with the abundance of trolls roaming around forums.  So excellent job on keeping everything relevant and generally pretty nice.

This forum has also been quite helpful and receptive to my questions and polls :D  As an artist there are things I wonder about people's listening and discovery habits and stuff, and many users of this forum have assisted me in my search for knowledge, at least on the VK/Jrock side of things.  MH has been far more helpful than other places.  I think it is the niche thing, because another forum (or FB group, really) has been quite good too, a glam metal group.  Again, a niche.

So thank you for the years, and keep up the awesome work! 

Wow, 10 years =O Haven't been here in ages but on this boring saturday night decided to take a look here again xD

it feels like only a few years ago i joined TW after a spamrage on I believe Tonberry back in the days xD, and than all those countless of hours I spend here on the TW/MH forums, the chat, the last.fm boards, everywhere. I have so much fond memories here, and met such awesome people on this forum. Also loved the years I was a member of the team on here. 

And I still remember some events like if they happened last week, some bad to some awesome =)

But then again, I came in contact with Japanese music back in 2002 or something, so as that is already 15 years ago, i really don't know what I done the first 5 years... I mentioned Tonberry, I guess Jpopsuki, but it's so long ago by now xD must've been some other boards. But none were like these =). 

On 4/8/2017 at 1:18 PM, Aion said:

Wow, 10 years =O Haven't been here in ages but on this boring saturday night decided to take a look here again xD

it feels like only a few years ago i joined TW after a spamrage on I believe Tonberry back in the days xD, and than all those countless of hours I spend here on the TW/MH forums, the chat, the last.fm boards, everywhere. I have so much fond memories here, and met such awesome people on this forum. Also loved the years I was a member of the team on here. 

And I still remember some events like if they happened last week, some bad to some awesome =)

But then again, I came in contact with Japanese music back in 2002 or something, so as that is already 15 years ago, i really don't know what I done the first 5 years... I mentioned Tonberry, I guess Jpopsuki, but it's so long ago by now xD must've been some other boards. But none were like these =). 

Tonberry... Jpopsuki.... You hit my nostalgia funny bones. I was really active on those communities.

I've been lurking this community for quite a while. Join date of September 2010, but only 52 posts. lmao.

I'm just on MH for the downloads that don't exist and contribute some albums on my own. I want to give back to the jrock community I've leeched for years.

I listen to jrock every day still. Its a guilty pleasure. Good workout music :).

omg so I joined a year after it's creation?
time surely flies, I'm not that active nowadays as I was in 2008-2011 but I keep coming back everytime I can

Life changes and so our priorities but, like I said, I keep coming back

I can remember a lot of good moments from the old days, specially when the ATOMOS album from SeoTaiji was going to release.

Ultramania, Prism, DoE, Champ... I miss you guys

On 5.04.2017 at 9:38 AM, nostalgia said:

^ You're drunk. Tainted Reality is a complete different site and is not associated with Tainted World/Monochrome Heaven. :P

You're right,. My mistake ;) I checked my old bookmarks.

It's been a long 10 years. Never even realized I've basically been (somewhat) here since near-start.

Edited by Kaye

As i remember i was on TW on that time. The communicity eas just brilliant, so much, as here. I don't regret, tw exists no more :) here is much better and more comfortable. Hope it will be so in next 10 years