Ito

Ten Years of Monochrome Heaven!

1OlWvEU.jpg

Ten years ago today, Spike760 and myself decided that we wanted to start a Japanese Rock forum. After a while of debating, we eventually settled on Tainted World (after the D’espairsRay song of the same name). Frankly, neither one of expected it to last all that long; this would hardly be the first forum that we had run together that didn’t go anywhere. But what started as a fun little project somehow blossomed into an amazing community. The fact that this site still exists after all this time has little to say about Spike and my’s original plan and everything to say about the members here. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping build this site into what it is today.

While I was one of the key founders of this site, Monochrome Heaven is so much bigger than just me. That became clear to me when we went under the transition from Tainted World to our current name back in 2011. While to really understand why this is so important requires more context, I don’t want to go into a full on history lesson. But since that point, so many members have stepped up and dedicated themselves to this site, putting in the time and effort (and money) into making Monochrome Heaven as great as it possibly can be.

To every member that has joined and felt like they were apart of a community over this silly niche interest we all have, I raise a glass to you. You all are what have made this place special. And to every staff member, current and past, no words can express my thanks to you - you are people that I have come to admire and consider good friends.

But this post isn’t about me, but about the Monochrome Heaven! I want to hear from all of you as to why this community is special, why you’ve becoming coming back for 10 months or 10 years. Or tell us one of your favorite moments from your time coming, whether that was a release you were looking for forever or a stupid meme that took over the forum.

Here’s some from other users to get things started!:

@-jibakurei-

One of my best memories is back at Tainted World when we the 'CRAPPY songs to cure people from rare indies bands obsession' was full of jewels in a funny as well as a honestly awesome way. Since I really like crappy indie productions, it was my guilty pleasure to discover more and more of it.

Thanks to this thread in particular and of course to the interaction with people on TW and later on MH, I got to know a lot of stuff. I'm so grateful ♥

@SEKHMET

Being a member since 2007, there were lots of memories, say, a huge drama regarding the forum ownership, drama about "I cannot share rares cos I am elitist", youtube rip download drama, but one that stands out the most was when there were a thread where literally every active members partake in kiwamu's thread. Even Champ who rarely does such thing was in to it, it was some good fun for me personally, and we thought he really deserved that for being an ass since around that time, he was being a dick to his own fans or something, throwing chair and stuffs :D Oh, and all the nonsense we said for lulz on the chatbox when it was so alive were a great memory too.

It's amazing that this forum could last for a decade, that is achievement. Whereas so many other rival forums are not even around anymore now. Although I have been MIA for some good 2-3 years because of IRL issues, but glad that I can be around again, there are still some familiar names, but some seems to have move on with life now, like say, doaseternity, ramrod, prism, tony, aion, and many more.

I discovered a lot more than what I know from this community, and this goes beyond VK music, I wouldn't know about Crystal Castles, me-al-art, and Ziyoou Vachi, who becomes another ones of my favourite bands, if tony and CAT5, respectively, didn't share the knowledge. Or having much of Dentaku's songs if Biopanda didn't share it with us all. And of course some of the rares shared by various people. Enjoyed those XMas Rares Bags or something each year. Such an amazing community, and I do hope this place will goes on for a long time. Even if many of us usual suspects might not be around anymore later, hopefully there will be new members that we can pass the legacy on and take the charge. Congrats for the achievement. Here's for another 10!

@Ada Suilen

On June 2014, I discovered on the net this community, known as Monochrome Heaven. And of course I didn't hesitate in joining a huge group of people who greatly helped to improve my personal knowledge of Japanese music as few ones could ever do. I have experienced here really meaningful moments, such as the "Lycaon drama" (which for me was a real one), and I had the chance to discuss about this musical scene without any great effort or not being discriminated for that, even with fun and carelessness. So I wanted to thank this community for the great impact it made in my life and for the nice people it got me into. For another ten, twenty and more more years of Monochrome Heaven.

@Flame-X

More than half the artists & bands I listen to were discovered through TW/MH. I'm very thankful for this site's existence.

@Seiji

I found this forum back when it was still TW when searching for XodiacK's Kuroi Taiyou lyrics. I later found out that the person posting them actually only lived like 35km from me. We became pretty good friends enjoying music and singing together and until this day still stay in contact, even though I moved.

Besides that memory basically everything posted in Toasted Waffles around 2014 gave me life :D

@Platy

Finding xaa-xaa's live-distributed only releases that only show up every now and then on yahoo auctions. The songs weren't that great but I never thought I'd get to hear them anyway!

2016 was also a riot, what with k*waii-minph* ruffling everyone's feathers with their expertise opinion on visual kei bandomen and their squeaky clean practices, only to shrink in defeat and pretend their account was deleted.

It was also the first time I experienced someone getting so fed up with some members that they went out of their way to take a pic of their middle finger as a huge fuck-you to the forum.

I know we're here for the music, but being such a tightly knit community is also great for coming across funny individuals.

@efuru

When I joined Monochrome Heaven it was Tainted World. I was a pretty active user on Batsu and had made some forum friends who had mentioned TW to me so I signed up to keep up to date with everything. Visual kei has always been a love of mine but we've had our break ups. The one thing I could always count on was MH being there when visual kei and I would get back together. The people are always nice and there's never really any drama between the members of the forum which you definitely find on other forums. The amount of rare stuff that always appears is amazing as well. Live releases limited to 100 and somehow it's posted the day it was released or the next day. MH is like a little family and although I'm more active recently I haven't been so consistent over the years but I'm really proud to see that the forum is celebrating 10 years. Congratulations <3

@saishuu

I wasn't that active in TW as far as interacting with the community goes back in the early years of the forum, so I've always been more of an observer of sorts. Transitioning from Tonberry to MH was fairly easy and it was just a good ride to have a lot of people with similar interests and some that I'd already seen being the popular kids around (like @Champ213for example). I think what's been the best for me is just seeing how diverse the community is and how everyone connects through their own personal level of weabness. We've had quite an influx from different types of fans over the years and it's been really cool just to watch how some people evolve in their personal lives and musical tastes and how they bond with each other. It's actually really easy to break certain prejudices here and enjoy being around people with different interests than yours. Discovering new music is one of my favorite things in life and it's great to constantly being able to let people push you into liking things you otherwise would've never even known. Other than that, I'm here for the drama. Some people hate it, but it's been a fundamental part of the forum since the beginning and truth be told, it's most harmless fun. There's no other place in the internet to trash bandomen and discover frauds, lies, scams, gossip, flops of society, throwing of chairs, name-calling, touring in streets of Europe for food and nude drunken pictures of people in the scene like MH. I hope I still get to be here when I get my life together. Bless MH.

@Furik

My favorite memory of our fantastic community was in the post-TW days when MH was becoming more popular in early 2011. While mainly sticking to it's J-rock roots, a lot of users started to branch of with discussions of J-pop and K-pop. It was around the spring of 2011 I found an interest in K-pop and found out about 2NE1 (during their I AM THE BEST days). If it wasn't for this community, I highly doubt I would've found an interest in it.

Another fun memory was how intrigued we all were with the "MH Chat" in the fall/winter of 2011. It seemed like every day I would come home from work and talk nonsense and have a good time in the chat. I believe we even went as far as making a Skype or IRC chat or something - if I remember correctly. Early jokes like RIP MH CHAT, SpArkLiEs (and it's ever-changing members like every couple hours), and members like yashuhiro (sp) and Danny (FAT GIRL PARTY) make me really nostalgic. The chat was at its prime years back and was extremely fun to get to know each other more.

Also, one last thing i'd like to remember. I became a member of TW in the fall of 2007. I recall searching for a download of Rentrer en soi's album "The bottom of chaos" and, thanks to Google, found a link to it which directed me to TW.  I don't recall wanting to take part in the community  as I thought my "forum days" were long behind me (thanks Batsu) but something must've kept my interest. It wasn't the downloads - it was the community and how engaging it was. Users would post about recent J-rock news and have actual conversations about their favorite bands and releases. It was those reasons that kept me sticking around - even today. Thank you MH for keeping me coming back for 10 years.

I confess that i know TW/MH almost 8 years i guess. Every year i know more and more about you guys. I was a simple downloader of everything from here hehehe. Today i am uploader of my fav bands and its a pleasure share with you guys. Of course i am the Queen of Plastic Tree band here (No really lol).

Was here that i did some friendships and some crushes  (I love some members). MH its my House that i love and i will keep going be with you guys.

of course i am already to the next 10 years :D

Thanks for all.

I have been with TW/MH for almost as long as I have known Ito, and his introduction to me of J-rock(sadly he also liked a lot of j-pop back then and it stuck with me). For most of the life span of the forums that MH has become, I was pretty much a forum troll. Unlike Ramrod or Chronowarp I was basically just there to ensure Ito had a job to do, and ensure that the spam sections of these forums were up to a level of expectation that is of forum culture.

There was that time I did a fake leak of Dir En Grey's Uroboros wit the help of that one Dai guy. That was a pretty memorable topic that lasted a few hours. But I digress, as this is all about you the users and should stay as thus. Keep on uploadin and downloadin stuff ladies and gents. These forums wouldn't be here without your contributions to the PBS Toasted Waffles section.

Also, people still post here? That's a silly concept.

As one of the manic uploaders on here, I have to say the past two years I've been around have been a blast. Lots of cool folks, and of course the drama can be delicious, but I digress XD. A big shoutout to the main heads of MH and a very happy anniversary to the best forum dedicated to Japanese music on the web!

I'm embarrassed with myself because I can't remember how i find this glorious community.

I know i joined here since TW day, but until now I still don't contribute much. 

Without you guys, I don't know how to live my life. 

Yeah, I'm ready to next 10th anniversary and hoping that I can contribute more. 

Dai will come back and everyone is gonna have to choose which forum we want to be apart of. IAMWILL will come back and flame anyone that says anything bad about Diru, and don't forget about KAWON either, e.t.c,

I miss the drama T.T but here's to another 10 years of us BSing and going into our 30s and caring about guys dressing up and looking pretty for underage girls with their over the top host club look and more bad vocals please!?

Congratulations! *coming back sneaky*

I've been with TW a year after it changed to MH and I've met so many great people since then. Always loved the daily conversations in the chats and sharing some of the VK music I own.

I was happy to become a part of the staff/moderating team back then, it was a fun job and I did it with pleasure.

I hope many more years to come...!

and I'll try to come back from time to time to say hi haha

Stay well you all~ stay genki!

and don't forget to stay positive no matter what!

Ten years ago on this exact day my thirteen year old self was browsing myspace, like most kids my age back then did in their free time, when I came across a post on a Jrock group I frequented at the time. The post was by a "Jake" advertising a brand new Jrock forum that he and a friend created just earlier that day. At the time I was chomping at the bit for any new way to discover new Japanese rock music (VK in particular), I immediately registered and became the fourth member of that brand new empty forum. That forum's name was Tainted World and the Jake and friend in question were none other than Spike760 and Ito.

Since that day I have had many ups and downs with this community for better and worse. I've discovered a thousand or more bands, talked with hundreds of people from all corners of the world, made dozens of friends and like minded acquaintances, and even made a few enemies as well. I have witnessed every drama thread/post/chat log that this forum has generated, participated in profound thought invoking discussions that have sprouted up in various topics over the course of a decade, and even was here to witness the almost catastrophic implosion of the site back in 2010-2011 that led to the current domain name. I became a moderator and for a time actually did my job quite well (LOL) this gave me a direct line to grow the community in other ways than just music, in those efforts I would like to believe that the anime and video game fans of the community found this place a little more accommodating and welcome.

In ten years my musical taste has gone through multiple transformations that were no doubt in big part due to the people here in this community. I have grown as a person due to my time here, I've learned how to deal with life's unfortunate circumstances and how to cope when things go bad. This place has been a eternal sanctuary for me in my depressing and boredom filled times. I'm now twenty four years old and no longer the child I was when I came to this place, that in itself is a little sad, since my most fun and memorable moments were from those early years when I was still in middle and high school just trying to find a place I could fit in and kill some time.

But one thing is for sure... This place is a second home for me, no matter how busy my life gets I know that I can come back here and just be myself and feel good about it.

Ten years? I say that's not enough. I won't be satisfied until I can say I've been apart of this place for 20 years, what the hell fuck it. 30 years! Why not? WE CAN KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE  AS LONG AS WE BELIEVE!

~ Saku

I remember Monochrome Heaven as a community for pringles enthausiasts

I remember Monochrome Heaven touching my forehead in a dark alley and finding a mediafire link inscribed into my skin

I remember Monochrome Heaven reluctantly feeding me and raising me as its own child 

I remember Monochrome Heaven taking The People's Download Section away, essentially literally becoming more fascist than Hitler

I remember Monochrome Heaven teaching me how writing thinkpieces about Dir en grey sometimes is okay

I remember Monochrome Heaven for its secret hentai board 

I remember Monochrome Heaven as simultaneously being the most kawaii & unkawaii board of 2016

I remember Monochrome Heaven teaching me it's perfectlly okay to say that this time you're definitely leaving forever, and then still coming back the next day

But, most importantly, I remember Monochrome Heaven becau[YOU NEED A MONOCHROME HEAVEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT]

A legendary epoch for me personally, even as far as my life really, was the heyday of the chat. I think I started appearing there around late 2011 and up until late 2013.  Anyone who was there at the time knows exactly what I'm talking about and how special that thing was.  

At one point you could rest assured that someone would be there all the time, like Yasu or slsr or somebody else who seemed to be on the computer day and night. I pretty much spend as much time there as I could myself, and I when I left the house I had chat on mobile and when I got home I logged in with the computer! People who are new to this forum cannot even begin to imagine how many classic happenings took place there from those long running gags to all the fights like the big one that eventually sounded its death knell. 

I try to relate a couple of favorite stories that I remember off the top of my head. I try to be as brief as possible so that people will actually read all this lol

One fairly recent character was my boi Kahzooey Tunasama from Scandal Heaven, who upon introducing himself proclaimed that he was going to leave the forum in September of something. Then he kept post-poning his exit until he made the ill-fated thread 

He showed up to the chat a couple of times too, but wasn't all that enthralling a person. We did go trolling on scandal heaven one day, and I think at least Cat and sai took the literal piss. I haven't laughed that much too many times in my life. 

When raburr joined and dove-eyed and fuzzy tailed I hazed the fuck out of him in the chat. For the life of me I don't remember what he said, but I kept copypasting some nonsense supposedly under his name where he had said something to or about sai, and sai played along and pretended that what I wrote was legit. I'm surprised he even stayed after all that lolol great guy though. The ones I love I treat the worst.

Back in 2012 I had to go and practice dancing for my lovely lady at the upcoming prom, and being the age of the chat as it were I was pretty much in there every chance I got. Chat when I rode the tram; chat when I waited to hit the ballroom; chat when I was at mcdonalds afterwards and before ( true og's remember I was at Mcdonald's every day, a habit I continue to this day god bless ). On one fateful day Maiku had bought a book from Barnes & Noble or some shit and had manage to get the dumb glitter ornament from the cover into his eye, and now he was going about it in the chat as I was leaving home. When I was riding the tram he was there; when I was about to start and when I stopped ceased dancing, he was there; when I went to Mcdonald's for like an hour he was still there going on about the hazards of gold dust and any possible lawsuits he might be able to undertake against barnes and noble. This might have went on for hours and hours without a pause. We don't have that shop in Finland, but if they have went bankrupt unexpectedly in recent years, now you know why.

I'll write more as they come to me, and I hope some of the other OG chat members could contribute. This forum has been an instrumental part of my life ever since I joined, so like eight years. Over the years I've met like over ten yous irl as friends, enemies and even romantic liaison. I want to give a shoutout to all the original yellow name crew members. 

Also thank you especially to all the characters that sojourned in the chat back in the day. I'd like to thank everyone individually, and I even tried, but honestly there's just so many and it'd be a great injustice to honor one and omit the other.  Even those who were only there for a couple of times but contributed to the laughs either with their wit, stupidity or both. You know who you are 

I joined TW somewhen in 2008 just for the rarez and stuff back then, and it has become a huge part of my daily life that I keep visiting since.

Moreover, MH has so many veteran VK fans from various countries throughout the world, and that alone makes me think if you claim to be a VK fan but haven't heard of MH, you're probably just a n00b one. lol

Well, besides MH being an international J-Rock/VK community, it's also a place where I've been learning English from interacting with both native and non-native speakers. The fact that my English has been so much improved is because of the edit button and Google Translate people here. <33

It was also an honor that the staff approached me in October 2013 inviting me to join the team as a blue mod; otherwise, I wouldn't dare to sign up myself. lol. And that was the right decision, so I can contribute something I'm capable of doing to the community.

Finally, I would like to thank MH for existing all these years and all the people here for your valuable contributions.

Thank you so much for a great 10 years, and let's move forward to the future together.

I would estimate I started lurking here pretty soon after things got off the ground, I remember back in the day people advertising Tainted World as a replacement for the Batsu download forum which it's now-infamous admin Kevin decided to take down after being told off by someone or just having some stroke of paranoia. Either way, as long as Batsu flourished I only used TW for downloads and once that forum started declining and I simultaneously had some harsh encounters over there I went into lurker mode for several years. I decided to make my comeback only in 2012 at the insistence of other members here ( @Biopanda and @allisapp) and started hanging out regularly in the chat primarily, which is why I'm sure I'm most familiar to the chatbox crew. 

All things considered, those years when the chat had it's most intense activity, were truly great. Like @Disposablesaid, it was a short (I think less than two years?) but very intense period and so many things passed by. There was the DemonAndroid drama involving his many cousins of unknown provenance who always seemed to provide "legit" (read: Youtube) rips of wanted CDs. Then in the end when his transcodes got banned all he could do was ask people to come upstairs.

I remember the guy from Colombia who hung out for like two weeks and talked about trains and raping corpses. It was a strange little parenthesis but I remember it well for some reason.

There was drama back and forth with Ryu/DarkWater/tons of other alt accounts, long speculations and teasing about what sai actually looks like, discussions about angura rarez in the old old Skype chat that caused Prism to ban me and a bunch of my friends... Zess and his ever shorter username. I'm sure there's more but it takes time to remember everything.

There have been differences in opinion between how a forum is best run to be sure between myself and some of the staff, culminating in the revolt and finally break which I helped facilitate. But ultimately I think this forum gained a lot from that event. Just like the protestant reformation forced much needed changes to the catholic church, this place underwent a lot of changes for the better after that and I can honestly say right now that I'm quite happy with the way things are. I've met a lot of amazing people here and I can honestly say that it really has changed my life for the better. If anyone still have hard feelings from those days, I hope we can move on and hopefully face the coming years as a community.

How time flies! Im also one of those coming over from batsu roughly 10 years ago and visting nearly every single day since. Like some, i was actively writing here in the early days but went silent after/leeching and now just post once in a while. Im amazed some people are active here for the same time and im reading their posts since all these years like Ito or Saku. I didnt like that some guys changed their username so i forgot who they were but for me Ramrod, Trombe and Champ213 were legends here that unfortunatly seemed to go away, taking a huge part of this forum for me with them (miss you Trombe!). Shoutout to some guys i remember i havent seen active here anymore like Kagerou, Kuregu, Spike760, DeathlikeS, stylelover, Ichibayo, ed47a, etc.

Some of the core members here left, but those who stayed aged mindly and have put the discussions to a more respectivly atmosphere imo. I think for many the glitter of vk crumbled when they realized how shitty and untalented 90% of all these hyped bands are, be it for live videos on youtube, a lot more people here going to actual lives in japan or just general increase in life experience. Its funny and a little annoying sometimes to read "newer" people hype those bands because of their photoshop pictures or ghost recorded CDs while you've seen how horrible musicians they are irl/at their live, but well. I've been there myself in the early days so let them be and have their fun :P

- I remember the time when you could finally join the old VIP section and just saw an huge amount of (mostly shitty) rare stuff you could finally torture your ears with. What time to be alive.

- I remember drama: Reviews of not yet shared CDs, stuff shared outside old VIP, stuff shared that someone bought at auctions, the person who thought she was robin hood sharing VIP stuff at LJ, etc. etc.

- I remember the hardcore trolls but some seemed to get bored and left. A few stayed but they finally managed to become partly funny for me (or i just got used to it)

- I remember shitty bands like Leviathan, unRuSt or brodiaea hyped to no end. The Death Gate CDs from brodiaea seemed like the holy grail. I feel while the amount of really bad bands and people hyping them decreased you really cant compare bad but well produced bands of these days (e.g. AvelCain) with how bad some were back in the days.

Thanks to everyone who keeps this forum alive! Wishing for many more good times and good new bands.

8 hours ago, JRD said:

here's to another 10 years of us BSing and going into our 30s and caring about guys dressing up and looking pretty for underage girls with their over the top host club look and more bad vocals please!?

This!

No idea how long I've been around under different usernames, shared accounts and whatnot, but it's been a while. Not sure why I've been here for so long as I've never been big on actually discussing (Japanese) music. But I did. And it's not because of downloads either, because I have not grabbed much from here. Probably the drama and the bans. And the film threads back when they were super active.

Yeah, good job keeping it this active for so many years, though. Very impressive by both admins/mods and mortal users.

I became a member here about three years ago, I was referred to mh by someone who isn't even a member here. While I haven't really contributed anything substantial to the community as a whole, I love it here, some of the people here are really cool, plus I got interested in bands I never thought I'd listen to and grew attached to this forum as a whole. I come here just about every single day. Shouts out to @CAT5, @Zeus,  @nostalgia , @YuyoDrift and @Elazmus though. They've been cool and helpful throughout my tenure here.

Damnit, I guess I have to write something as well.

I originally joined TW years and years ago, but I have no memory when was it. I still remember my old avatar (an elephant jumping on a trampoline) and some old users who haven't been around for ages. To name a few... nah, there was this cool spanish chick who was a huge DEATHGAZE/cocklobin-fan, can't seem to remember her username though. :< Anyways, while my TW/MH history started then, I think I finally joined the community by joining MSN chat where I met some amazing people, with whom I can still talk. By becoming part of this community I even met IRL some people (and still sometimes do) and had amazing conversations with them. ( @Biopandapls, I know you love my frozen garlic bread ;)))))))) ) 

This forum has seen many dramas, which has been so, so enjoyable to see. :D I am still a bit sad though because my first (and only?) upload thread became full of trolling. </3 I have spent so many hours on MH, MH chat/MSN/Skype that it's hard to separate everything. I still miss the gaming section, where I spent way too much time playing Mahjong Connect. 

As there has been amazing encounters, it's always very sad to see people go. For that I want to give a shoutout to Prism, who was amazing and helped me to get through a lot, thanks to you, I had so many good memories. I could also say the same thing to WB, I am very happy that we met through here.

Anyways, I am a really bad writer and can't seem to get anything proper done. Lots of stuff you guys have written has made me smile and laugh, I really want to hear more memories. There is so many stuff I have forgotten...

Thank you TW/MH, mods/admins and, of course, users. You may not know me, but I know you ;))

I became a member here around 3 years ago when I was trolling thru Visual Scandal and was still getting into the jist of j-rock. I admit, I acted like an ass in the past, but thankfully I've changed since then and I've made some amends and even made some friends. To come to this place now and have all that, plus other people to talk about my shitty faves with, means a lot to me. I'd like to thank @CAT5 for giving me a second chance. Plus, there are certain bands that I would have never discovered if it weren't for MH; I'd still be stuck reading shitty articles by a certain news site that updates a couple of weeks after a significant event/release occurs, and due to VS3's demise, I wouldn't have anywhere else to download vk rarez.

Here's to another 10 years of jrawk and dramaz~🍻

I don't have much to say other than that I've been here since pretty much the beginning so it's obviously been a while. Even though I'm not much of a poster these days and haven't ever really been, I remember a lot of random and fun conversations, and of course a whole lot of (unnecessary) ridiculous drama. But I guess MH wouldn't be what it is now if it hadn't gone through all of that.

Also never thought a VK forum would end up giving me one of my closest irl friends who I've now known for a little less than 10 years as well. But hey, adventures I guess.

I rolled into this place thanks to VK back then but thank you for feeding my messy interest in Japanese music of all kinds. On to a lot more years?

Reading all of these has been way too much fun. I love hearing about everyone stories. I want to reply to like all of you, but I don't want to clog up the thread with that (at least not yet lol).

I'm surprised no one has brought up Spike760's band's "fake rarez" demos or gay Egyptians.

I made an account here right around the time that Batsu was nearing the end of its peak. I would casually just lurk and maybe post here and there but nothing serious because it wasn't as lively as Batsu was.  Then Batsu died and became the infamous Fukkatsu, which didnt last that long but seemed to generate a reputation here of being uber serious Dir en grey Stans haha. I then gave forums a break and for some reason i decided to poke around here years later and ran into the chat where @CAT5was very welcoming. Through chat i was able 2 reunite with my  long lost fellow negro @WhirlingBlack and make new friends which I hold very dear ( @allisapp@Jigsaw9@Carmelzors@paradoxal etc.) . Posting in the forums regularly now has also introduced me to more cool people which I enjoy interacting with daily  (on here or elsewhere online)/ whenever we bump into each other in a thread. I love this place. There's a legitimate effort here to keep it fresh and running smooth (despite the antics). Long live MH.

Jk, my ass is just here for the downloads. Y'all ain't shit.

Edited by Ro plz

I'm not here for a long time, but I can remember when someone asked where you got a premium account.

[YOU NEED A MONOCHROME HEAVEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO READ THIS IN AN PERFECT ENGLISCH]