It's only a semi-goodbye as I will still be lurking around ocassionally as I'm still interested in whatever is being posted here.

All I have ever done is cause trouble, so I've decided it's probably better that I don't post anything. I regret all of the posts I have made, and I'm sorry for making you suffer through them. I made an awful first-impression with my first post, and I haven't made it any better from my following posts. I have been really stupid on here, and I don't want to repeat the same mistakes.

It's probably gonna be a such good riddance for you all to have me in lurker mode considering what I have done. You all deserve better than to have me run around making stupid posts. I'll still like comments and posts and stuff, but I won't be making any posts myself.

Edited by SilverEspeon__

Hon, everyone here goes through an awkward introductory phase. For a long time, I'm pretty sure @CAT5couldn't stand me. And for a while, I used to think @Zeus was an elitist jerk.

Once you start knowing people a bit more, it will feel a lot less awkward. Now Cat tolerates me. I also don't think Zeus is an elitist anymore. After talking to him and eventually meeting him IRL, I know he's an elitist jerk. :P 

You've honestly done nothing wrong and I don't think anyone was actually upset or physically affected by anything you've seen. We've seen a lot of weirdos here -- you're no where close to being on par with what is considered "bad" by MH standards.

You haven't:

-Hacked anyone's account

-Stalked + harassed several users

-Pissed off the mods on a daily basis

-Threatened the security of the site

-Created a hostile environment for others to contribute information to

-Caused a shitstorm of drama and made a new account with a "new identity" (for the 8th time)

It's still your choice whether you'd like to lurk or not, but there's nothing to beat yourself up over.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Get over yourself and have some dignity, man. Everyone here ends up taking a few L's eventually and gets called out on it, but this is a very forgiving and accommodating community that treats these things with good humour. So If you're interested in this stuff then please: discover new bands, enjoy the dl's and just talk rubbish like everyone else here, and you might make a few friends, have a good time and whatever else; if not, then it's beyond me why anyone would feel inclined to make an eulogy for themselves on a bloody internet messageboard before fading into lurkdom. 

I decided to go through reading some of your older posts so that I can understand the situation. You obviously won't be making the same "mistakes" if you decide to stop posting anything. The best way to learn from our mistakes is to avoid making them despite being under the risk of screwing up. Besides, we all screw up at some point, right? Why wouldn't we deserve you? It's not about deserving this or that or whatever you think it is, it's just about having fun. Btw, we get it, you're sorry. (there are people on here who can be really disrespectful without even being sorry about it, so yeah). Have a nice evening, and don't overthink all of this too much. 

I've only seen you posting about derivative weaboo chanteuse, so if you really don't care about other artists this board is mostly focused on, there're likely better places to find yohoe fans. tumblr, last.fm, facebook, whatever else works for you.

bye!

As some other users have said, you haven't done anything truly wrong, so there's no need to deprive yourself of a nice community just because a few idiots made fun of you. 

Ignore the nasty comments that don't comprise any form of constructive criticizm and enjoy the music you like, you might even find people you like lurking around too ;) 

I've had the chance to meet some really cool people and you could too! It's normal to fear being shamed again, but you honestly did nothing to be ashamed of. You can take a break from here if you want and maybe later you can come and give this place another chance.

Seriously, this is just internet forum, why so serious about it?

People say what they say, everyone have a slip

Please quit projecting onto yourself, I don't think anyone here actually have issues with you

I mean, people here don't know you personally to be actually hating you

Besides, MH is not some Japanese BBS where everyone seems to need a stiff one up their asses :P