yuuzhea ikubaru

lynch. new mini album "SINNERS-EP" release

8 hours ago, nostalgia said:

IMO, Ryo joining lynch. may sound awesome, but that definitely ruins the possibility of another potential VK band to be formed in the near future.

Is there some other lineup that Ryo was expected to join soon...?

As far as I knew before this he had only been working on the demos and cover recordings he was doing himself?

1 hour ago, Elazmus said:

Is there some other lineup that Ryo was expected to join soon...?

As far as I knew before this he had only been working on the demos and cover recordings he was doing himself?

That's what all of us know about his musical activities as of late. But one of the possible lineups if he ever forms a new band with could be his older brother, Nii (ex-Girugamesh) if you ask me.

6 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

That's what all of us know about his musical activities as of late. But one of the possible lineups if he ever forms a new band with could be his older brother, Nii (ex-Girugamesh) if you ask me.

Right most of them were shared here, see I would love to see that too I'm just thinking when the first choice is "possible lineups if he ever" then the alternatives seem pretty reasonable lol, have we heard anything from Nii since official disband?

Nii & Ryo have a joint Twitter account which they both post from time to time.

This tweet from December last year posted by Nii saying he is waiting for a reunion through Girugamesh's Saikai (reunion) lyrics, could light up our little hope though.

Between KEEL and REDMAN (Even though that didn't go anywhere, I really liked them), I'm pretty sure anything the girugabros do turns to gold.

Ryo is damn talented – Wherever he goes he will leave a lasting impression.

they actually sold out shinkiba coast! i'm impressed... this will be one of their biggest shows (if not the biggest)?

3 hours ago, cvltic said:

they actually sold out shinkiba coast! i'm impressed... this will be one of their biggest shows (if not the biggest)?

If I don't say mistake, their biggest show was for the final concert 『TOUR’15「DARK DARKER DARKNESS」』 in Tokyo Dome City Hall on the 11/22/2015, the capacity of Shinkiba Studio Coast is  2402ppl while the capacity of Tokyo Dome City Hall is 3100ppl.

7 hours ago, Lereku said:

If I don't say mistake, their biggest show was for the final concert 『TOUR’15「DARK DARKER DARKNESS」』 in Tokyo Dome City Hall on the 11/22/2015, the capacity of Shinkiba Studio Coast is  2402ppl while the capacity of Tokyo Dome City Hall is 3100ppl.

i couldn't remember if they sold it out or not lol 😅

I'm really excited about this and also it's released one day after my birthday so yay! It's like, double happy :3 I loved seeing that Ryo is involved 'cause he's super talented but I honestly hope (as some stated before) that they don't get too much of an electro sound like Girugamesh did. So really looking forward to it!

On 3/23/2017 at 11:17 PM, nostalgia said:

but that definitely ruins the possibility of another potential VK band to be formed in the near future.

But Does this always have to be the case though because we're so used to it happening in the scene?

If you ask me, Ryo by himself counts as a band/one man wrecking machine. I'm more looking forward to (hopefully) potential original stuff vs him playing in another band, especially so soon after Giru. There's a lot to explore when you're pretty ballin at composing and no longer have to worry about other members and such. 

Edited by Ro plz

final guest bassist was announced as J, who will also be in the music video coming out with the EP.
tbh the band must be creaming themselves...

the tracklist is also public now:

1. SIN (instrumental)
2. TRIGGER (ft. J)

3. BLACK OUT DESTROY (ft. Hitoki)

4. KALEIDO (ft. T$UYO$HI)
5. DIES IRAE (ft. Yasui Yoshihiro)
6. SORROW (ft. YUKKE)

10 minutes ago, cvltic said:

final guest bassist was announced as J, who will also be in the music video coming out with the EP.
tbh the band must be creaming themselves...

the tracklist is also public now:

1. SIN (instrumental)
2. TRIGGER (ft. J)

3. BLACK OUT DESTROY (ft. Hitoki)

4. KALEIDO (ft. T$UYO$HI)
5. DIES IRAE (ft. Yasui Yoshihiro)
6. SORROW (ft. YUKKE)

Woops, you got it there first. So yeah, cool to see J is involved in the PV too!

Edited by Kiyoharu is God