yuuzhea ikubaru

lynch. new mini album "SINNERS-EP" release

nagoya kei band, lynch will released new EP titled " SINNERS - EP " 31/05/2017.

released on 2 type :

Limited Edition <CD+DVD>
Catalog No : KICS-93497

price : ¥2,222+tax
CD : 5 songs
DVD:Music Video+ making

regular edition <CD>
Catalog No : KICS-3497

Price : ¥1,852+tax
CD : 5 songs

lynch_banner.jpg

lynch_banner2.jpg

i hope hazuki got angry/upset/sad enough from last year's drama to actually write some interesting, fresh music.

not that i'll complain considering it'll be more of the same but still....i have hope

will this be the beginning of a new era ?

.... or another marathon of endless new album - new single- new album- new single  . newafhsdfkashfkj

5 hours ago, emmny said:

i hope hazuki got angry/upset/sad enough from last year's drama to actually write some interesting, fresh music.

not that i'll complain considering it'll be more of the same but still....i have hope

Same.

I mean its great that they tapped into using Ryo for the creation of this release and he can bring some new ideas to the table. 

Inb4 lynch. Goes all electro rock now

I hope Ryo doesnt just tell them to go with the heavy electro thing girugamesh was on.

Ryo: this is the future *plays evolution*

Hazuki: ....

Ryo: wub wub wub chuga chug chug

Hazuki: what the hell? We are behind schedule

Edited by rekzer
Typos

wonder if takumi from sukekiyo will help with the mastering this time too?? between him and ryo they have some interesting collaborators.
their last EP was the last stand with their "ex-visual kei" period before they came crawling back to it, i hope they can carry with the momentum their last two albums have given them.
i was very surprised to hear that their comeback oneman has sold enough tickets so far that they decided to open up the second floor... this will be an interesting time for them

11 hours ago, platanity said:

will this be the beginning of a new era ?

they likely were already recording some new material for an actual full album when that disgraceful drug-addicted pig ruined their end of year gigs ($$$).

this EP gives them some beer money from CD sales, and hypes up a tour with new songs to perform live.

7 hours ago, zombieparadise said:

I think it'd be pretty cool if Ryo joined as bassist. He can play pretty much anything, I'm sure he'd do some good back-up screams too.

This would be the coolest, it would also be their chance to bring in totally fresh ideas which they would benefit from.

As much as I love lynch. I honestly feel they need a break. I'm all excited for new music from them but they put out countless release after release that sound too similar. Exodus was a fantastic revamp for them and the following album was great in its own but everything after sounds so mediocre. Hopefully with Ryo on board (?) they took some lesssons and will experiment with their sound.