Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

new band "VΩID" has formed

new band "VΩID" will commence formal activities at their live "fill in the blanks of the VΩID" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2017/5/23, at which their demo single will be released.

Vo.アレン (Aren)

Gu.Take

Gu.miu

Ba.仁 (Zin)

Dr.Kanade

[track list]

1.Last Word
2.アイリス (Iris)
3.偽りのレンサ (Itsuwari no Rensa)
4.A moment of memories

C7TKjQSVoAAjQ75.jpg

http://void-official.net/

Based on their name alone I'm a fan, but the actual sound is lacking finesse. The vocalist is their problem, he has potential but needs practice. 

Don't you like when the dude's voice is obviously limited but they still have to sing the chorus at high head voice because they're visual kei and they literally have to.

the music is kind of cool but we have so much of it already in better formats.. 

huge soft spot for cheap laser-kei and this fits that to a tee

vocalist needs work aside from a few good spots, definitely

overall, they've got potential. i'll see about 'em

My first reaction was 'meh' but I cought myself tapping my fingers onto my desk soon enough to say that I kind of like it. 

As most fo you said, their vocalist needs to improve since his voice is way too weak for what they do, but they're still good in my opinion. Can't compare them to bands that have been around for a while, so I won't. I would love to see them live, maybe Aren is braver on stage than in the studio, playing save and not going over the limits of his abilities lol 

And maybe it's just this random Vistlip's Umi face, but the bassist seems to be somewhat familiar to me. Anyone else thinks the same?

Sign in to follow this