Himeaimichu

Kebyou (仮病) to release new single

Relatively new VisualKei band Kebyou is to either release a new single, or has released one. They uploaded previews on their twitter. 

Un 「吽」

1. Ayame (あやめ) 

2. Akai Kutsu (赤い靴)

3. Tenge Tenjou (天下天上)

The recordings seem to be VERY low budget, but they're quite good. I can't wait to see what more this band has in store. They definitely bring something a bit new to the table. I can hear mixes of AvelCain and Memento Mori influence. The vocals are ehhh though. 

Edited by AimiGen7

the single is live-limited and is titled 「吽」(un). don't know if it's released yet tho.

the second track is 赤い靴(akai kutsu).

some of the instrumentals sound alright but the vocals need work. and i agree that they sound kinda like memento mori. it's a good start for them i guess but i'm curious to see how they'll grow from here with hopefully some better production in the future too.

1 minute ago, plastic_rainbow said:

the single is live-limited and is titled 「吽」(un). don't know if it's released yet tho.

the second track is 赤い靴(akai kutsu).

some of the instrumentals sound alright but the vocals need work. and i agree that they sound kinda like memento mori. it's a good start for them i guess but i'm curious to see how they'll grow from here with hopefully some better production in the future too.

Thanks, I'll edit my post to include the title and second track xD. 

Hopefully someone here will have a download for the songs, because perhaps it'll sound better in higher quality. The twitter previews are quite compressed. 

I'm also curious to see how they'll grow. I see lots of potential for them!

wow,awesome atmosphere...the shakuhachi and koto samples are quite good as well

better than Zin samples.Their sound brings me back to 2012 when i discovered kiryu and i got into their first album "Meikiyo Shisui"

5 hours ago, Gichi Gichi said:

wow,awesome atmosphere...the shakuhachi and koto samples are quite good as well

better than Zin samples.Their sound brings me back to 2012 when i discovered kiryu and i got into their first album "Meikiyo Shisui"

The Shamisen samples in the second one are quite good too~

And yeah, they also kind of remind me when I discovered Kiryu. I'm really hoping to hear more from this band~

On 18.3.2017 at 11:11 PM, AimiGen7 said:

Hopefully someone here will have a download for the songs, because perhaps it'll sound better in higher quality. The twitter previews are quite compressed. 

I'm also curious to see how they'll grow. I see lots of potential for them!

don't want to burst your little bubble but i own all 3 of their CDs and i can assure you the soundquality doesn't get any better! XD

but it kinda adds to their very, very underground like charm. ;D

1 hour ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

don't want to burst your little bubble but i own all 3 of their CDs and i can assure you the soundquality doesn't get any better! XD

share with us,if u can

2 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

Well, if possible, please do upload them xD. I'm really excited to listen to the full songs. And in all honesty, low recording quality doesn't bother me too much. I listen to a lot of low budget bands anyway (especially ones from the 90's) and I've listened to enough La:Sadie's demos to where I'm used to it xD