gekiai

Shit N00b Vkei Fans Say

On 20/3/2018 at 5:55 PM, AimiGen7 said:

I've gotten to the point where I honestly don't care whose copying who, 

Just gimme the good music, dad. 

THIS.

I gotta ad I've gotten really into a bunch of band who allegedly "copied" DEG, and no matter how hard I try, it's been like 8 years and I still can't bring myself to like DEG.

Edited by Komorebi

14 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

THIS.

I gotta ad I've gotten really into a bunch of band who allegedly "copied" DEG, and no matter how hard I try, it's been like 8 years and I still can't bring myself to like DEG.

Also dezert copies who sound better than dezert. 

11 minutes ago, AyaRukiA said:

I'm trying to explain to you what I really meant.  But my English isn't good

I mean coping another band it's not a big deal.  But you can see people arguing having fights on internet because one band copied another band. I think it's okay for new bands to copy old bands. Old bands are the reason we have visual kei they are the roots ( original visual kei bands) 

So I see no point in making drama about coping thing on internet. 

All new bands are coping the original vk bands and nothing wrong with it.  

No one here is making any actual drama. Bands copy each other all the time, and that's typical of all kinds of groups, not just visual kei. 

This thread is only to quote what noobie vk fans say; anything else that is offtopic will be removed. 

On 3/21/2018 at 12:51 AM, Bear said:

"Sixth gun". What is this? 3rd grade?

fun fact: someone got tired of triggered mouthbreathers and made not one but TWO urban dictionary entires

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sixth Guns

it's literally not different from Katy Kats, Little Monsters, or bebe rexhars, except that other fandoms don't seem to trigger u in the same way.

Edited by nekkichi