gekiai

Shit N00b Vkei Fans Say

2 hours ago, Tokage said:

they're not even completely wrong though

Yeah, just replace the video with a Jpop or Kpop video and they're right.

Loved this thread so much, lol. There were a lot I didnt remember.

Surprised I didnt see any of the following:

- "What do you mean [insert vk indie band] has already disbanded?? They only released 4 singles and one maxi album, who does that??"

- "Did they shoot their PV in a church?? Such a Malice Mizer rip off".

- "Plastic Tree is sooo in love with Radiohead, they got their name from one of their songs, so its obvious". I made that mistake myself, but actually the song Fake Plastic Trees came later than Plastic Tree.

20 minutes ago, niivozombie said:

- "Plastic Tree is sooo in love with Radiohead, they got their name from one of their songs, so its obvious". I made that mistake myself, but actually the song Fake Plastic Trees came later than Plastic Tree.

i mean, they did rip off one of their songs though.............

12 minutes ago, Tokage said:

i mean, they did rip off one of their songs though.............

That may be so, but I used to believed that P3 took their name from Fake plastic trees, which proved to be a wrong assumption. Also, I can't remember the name of the song, but I'm pretty sure they have a PV that's a bit similar to the High and Dry video.

Edited by niivozombie

53 minutes ago, niivozombie said:

Loved this thread so much, lol. There were a lot I didnt remember.

Surprised I didnt see any of the following:

- "What do you mean [insert vk indie band] has already disbanded?? They only released 4 singles and one maxi album, who does that??"

I thought it was more in the line of "What do you mean [insert vk indie band] has already disbanded?? They only released 4 promo pictures and announced they were formed, who does that??"

41 minutes ago, Bear said:

I thought it was more in the line of "What do you mean [insert vk indie band] has already disbanded?? They only released 4 promo pictures and announced they were formed, who does that??"

LOL, I stand corrected.

Edited by niivozombie

I remember that in 2010, here in Brazil, people make joke of Yune (MORE, ex. Gazette) saying that Kai (the GazettE) killed him and replaced him. This is sick!

3 minutes ago, WhirlingBlack said:

Is that the Brazilian way of replacing a band member?

for gazette only. In Brazil, Gazette = GOD :v

1 hour ago, Muskito said:

I remember that in 2010, here in Brazil, people make joke of Yune (MORE, ex. Gazette) saying that Kai (the GazettE) killed him and replaced him. This is sick!

Yune is back in the scene???! 

3 minutes ago, platy said:

A serious question. And I suppose it also counts as shit n00b vk fans say... 

Yune joined in "MORE" band in 2015. It's really a good band.

2 minutes ago, Muskito said:

Yune joined in "MORE" band in 2015. It's really a good band.

I love MORE, I just had no idea that I was following Yune all this time lmao mind blown 🤔 🤔 🤔 

3 minutes ago, platy said:

I love MORE, I just had no idea that I was following Yune all this time lmao mind blown 🤔 🤔 🤔 

Mindfuck

2 hours ago, Muskito said:

I remember being in a group chat with some Gaze fans who were talking shit about Yune and Saki (Vocalist/Drummer of Kar+te=zyanose), but it all boiled down to "Haha, The GazettE is more popular than MORE and Cuartet" and insulting their appearances. 

I left soon after that. I didn't even know who invited me to it

It's the ones at the anime con's you really have to watch out for.

Every Q+A panel ever:
"What's your favorite anime?" "Do you like (insert popular anime here)?" "If you were to cosplay as a character from an anime, what would it be?" "What's your favorite cosplay?" *

Every 30+ year old bandomen ever:
"Uhhh... I like dragonball"

*Though I wouldn't consider these people VK 'fans'

Ruki was born into a family where his father treated him horribly.  Hit him.  Beat him( rumor) but fans keep commenting it on every gazetto video.  

. Reila was ruki's girlfriend 

.dir en grey is that you?  On every video 

. You should listen to dir en grey instead of the gazette

I don't understand people That come to music videos . they don't like and start to tell others what music they should or shouldn't listen to. 

:-\

complaining about people complaining about your faves is still the true essential vk noobcore

7 hours ago, AyaRukiA said:

Ruki was born into a family where his father treated him horribly.  Hit him.  Beat him( rumor) but fans keep commenting it on every gazetto video.  

Although it's complete rumours that he was beaten etc, Ruki actually did an interview back in 2004 which stated that his relationship with his parents used to be pretty bad.

https://sammo6661deth.livejournal.com/4411.html  - Here's a link to the full interview translated :)

I've gotten to the point where I honestly don't care whose copying who, 

Just gimme the good music, dad. 

(Plus I could personally use some Gill'e Cadith and Guruguru Eigakan clones in the Vkei scene. The closest we had to like a Gill'e Cadith clone is early Gazetto)