gekiai

Shit N00b Vkei Fans Say

On 5/26/2017 at 0:54 AM, blackdoll said:

what about Kon? i was listening to La'mule and i was thinking this is who ruki wishes was

Kon was mostly inspired by Kiyoharu and Hide, so. 

But Kon's eye makeup, that's something quite original. I've seen similar tear makeup on Kiyoharu, but it's usually just one tear. Kon is the earliest one I've seen use 3. Then Kyo decided to use it xD. 

Did Ruki ever use the three tear eye makeup thing? 

2 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

He kinda did it back in his old band Ma'die Kusse

0959942c33a82997969890ef705b70d9.jpg

Hm. Could go either way. Could even be inspired by Kyo, since Dir en Grey first got popular during that era. 

If he ever preformed with a noose around his neck though, with used gauze, then we definitely got a Kon clone

Well, Rozz Williams (Christian Death) kinda did something  similar back in the 80s/early 90s

rzz8.jpg

But this might just be a coincidence. Rozz had some sort of influence on VK though. I think there was an interview of Baiser's Yukari where he stated that he was very much into Alien Sex Fiend and Christian Death and some of VKs root sound and looks can be traced back to deathrock music and fashion. But Kiyoharu, Kon and Co. might have also come up with that stuff all by themselves.

Edited by Ikna

i saw someone describe The Sound Bee HD as a 'Malice Mizer cover band with autism' on youtube

i dont even like the sound bee, but... wew lad

7 hours ago, Ikna said:

Well, Rozz Williams (Christian Death) kinda did something  similar back in the 80s/early 90s

rzz8.jpg

But this might just be a coincidence. Rozz had some sort of influence on VK though. I think there was an interview of Baiser's Yukari where he stated that he was very much into Alien Sex Fiend and Christian Death and some of VKs root sound and looks can be traced back to deathrock music and fashion. But Kiyoharu, Kon and Co. might have also come up with that stuff all by themselves.

Knowing La'Mule, I wouldn't be surprised about Christian Death influence. Though they weren't deathrock, they were very Gothic Rock influenced

2ai0ao9.png

I think it was on the PV for 「羽花」and someone asked who was the female vocals during the chorus :lol:

> Getting butthurt whenever the word 'girl' is anywhere near your fav bandomen and acting like they're not testosterone filled men with plenty of girls at their disposition.

Edited by Platy

iqzte8.png

Sorry for basically a double post, but I found this super old screenshot I took from gazette's Remember the Urge PV (Or just a picture compilation??). Another bunch of relevant material on it.

Edited by Platy

2 minutes ago, Platy said:

iqzte8.png

Sorry for basically a double post, but I found this super old screenshot I took from gazette's Remember the Urge PV. Another bunch of relevant material on it.

"We haven't lost the GazettE we fell in love with"
Yeah, if you fell in love with them in 2010 xD

"Lul this band is using a drum intro. They're obviously copying [insert band here, but we all know what our minds first went to xD]"

2 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

DEeii74XgAAt0yo.jpg

This reminds me of on this one indie band's pv spot or something, someone commented "They have a faggy exterior but sound heavy. I guess in the commericallised Japanese pop industry, you gotta mutilate yourself with makeup and plastic surgery"

7 hours ago, Disposable said:

20133363_1952112921690874_1025962511_o.p

This is why I'm rooting for ISIS

I'm pretty sure Kyo and GackT know about eachother, and knowing both of them, they probably hate eachother

8 hours ago, Disposable said:

20133363_1952112921690874_1025962511_o.p

This is why I'm rooting for ISIS

Jesus fucking Christ. 

-Implying that Kyo and GaCKT look remotely similar. 

-Implying that a guy who shrieks like a hydra from the seventh hell would call some dude '' big buddy! ^_^"

These are the people who only go to bed after daydreaming about kyo being a bottom who when he gets home hugs his vanilla scented teddy bears and puts on diapers for fun and gets spanked by gackt

Edited by Platy

1 hour ago, TheZigzagoon said:

"Am I the only one that has a fetish for *insert any Gazette member's body parts*

Example: Am I the only one that has a fetish for Ruki's kneecaps?

Yes, yes you most certainly are.

Unless we're talking about uruha's thighs, they have some sort of fanclub. Although he doesn't show them off as much nowadays. 

1 hour ago, Platy said:

Unless we're talking about uruha's thighs, they have some sort of fanclub. Although he doesn't show them off as much nowadays. 

No I know Uruhas thighs are talked about, but I literally saw a person in a Gazette group say "Am I the only one with a fetish for Aois arms and elbows" and I'm just like...wat?

On 7/12/2017 at 5:17 PM, AimiGen7 said:

This reminds me of on this one indie band's pv spot or something, someone commented "They have a faggy exterior but sound heavy. I guess in the commericallised Japanese pop industry, you gotta mutilate yourself with makeup and plastic surgery"

I'm pretty sure I saw that comment on a morrigan pv along with a few other visual-phobic remarks.