gekiai

Shit N00b Vkei Fans Say

These two radical degrees of n00blets: either they roast everything their "daddies" do in the nastiest possible way from music to wardrobe, or they're the hypersensitive "so-and-so is so vulnerable and perfect in every possible way no man can compare and they're definitely a virgin I WANNA HEAL THEM NO ONE GETS THEM LIKE I DO" trope.

^reminds me a lot of

"I understand Kyo better than he understands himself; also I am the only one in this world who truly understands his feelings and sufferings!!!!"

*cough* Kareki *cough*

and all the other "KYO SAMA IS MINE" people.

And shit I have said too, since I am self-aware of being a snobby elitist ass and won't hide my distaste for untrve modern visual bleepcore  ┐(︶▽︶)┌

I don't know, a lot of these seem like idiot weeaboo things to say rather than something people who are new to visual kei say. Youtube comments are rancid, but you may find out that they've been liking visual kei videos since like 2008. 

Dumb western fan rumours are the worst. Yesterday after going through this topic a little bit, I went to see if there was anything stupid in the comments for Gazette's Taion ( the most entry level song I could think of at the time ) and literally in the first string of conversation there was a person claiming that Ruki had been raped. Citation needed

Using supposed real names for bandmembers. Those Dir en grey ones are the most notorious since they've been proven to be blatantly false. 

The complete abandon of labeling bands angura and eroguro. The last.fm tags for both are nonsense and I demand a Japanese source of any band outside of the two or three obvious raccoon white face bands having called themselves an eroguro band specifically, as some fans insist. I don't give a shit what idiotic brain dead gaijins call or deduce them to be, I want a legitimate source from a magazine and etc. 

"I get all my news from Tanuki, because it's definitely possible that Koyomi from Kuroyuri to Kage is gay, married to a woman, single, married to a man, got a woman pregnant, and is homophobic, all at the same time!"

"What genre is Deluhi? They definitely aren't Vkei, I know that for sure" (Actually saw somebody say this)

"Wait, Kaya is actually gay?" (I know it seems weird for a noobie to say this, as you'd assume that they'd assume every Vkei guy is gay, but I've seen a lot of Vkei noobies be surprised that there are actually some Vkei guys that are gay. IDK why, I guess because the ones that are surprised, previously listened to a lot of 80's glam, IDK.)

"Wait, Miyavi is married, and has kids? I thought in Japanese music, you weren't allowed to date. I know AKB 48 isn't"

"[Insert any Neo-OsareKei band here. UNiTE, newer An Cafe, etc.] is so heavy!!!"

"Wait, this can't be an An Cafe song! It has screaming!"

"Memento Mori is totally copying Kiryu. Look at the bass player!"

Name a riff they copied then

"Um... uh.. Oiran Chourou is about Oirans, which Oirantan by Kiryu is also about. I haven't heard either song though..."

"If Grieva and GossiP are both copies, Kuroyuri To Kage is a copy band too! IDK which, but the lead singer looks like Karma from AvelCain, and Chiaki from Dezert!"

(Oh if only they knew the connection between Dezert and Kuroyuri, and how the bands most likely bounce ideas off eachother xD)

"Taihaitekikyou sou by Grieva totally sounds like Zan by Dir En Grey! I mean, listen to it, it's heavy as f*ck with tons of screaming, and fast drumming!"

(By that logic, Neo Ark by Phantasmagoria is also a copy of Zan xD)

Tbh, all the people who virtue signaled Hide's death day, when they never even knew about him when he was actually alive.  That always bugged the crap out of me.

Every VK fan that ever said about any band "they need to put out something harder" or "this is too poppy"

"I don't like x-band anymore bc Tanuki revealed their manwhore tendencies" and related: "x-vkbandoman can't possibly be a manwhore bc he looks too innocent"

Any VK fan that freaks out when someone else says their favorite band sucks.

Extremely pretentious reviews of VK albums.

VK fans who call VK Jrock when they most definitely 100% mean VK bc they don't actually listen to any other Japanese rock.

Any band  said to be copying Dir en grey.  If I could roll my eyes any harder at this, they'd be in the back of my head by now.

Ok this turned out to be less "shit new vk fans say" and more, this is the ridiculous shit I've heard from VK fans over the years.

Edited by evilcoconut

"Reila is dedicated to Ruki's dead girlfriend"

"Of course my *insert name of slutty vk dude* isn't a manwhore. He would never sleep with his fans!"

"It's true, Tanuki said so"

"it's totally false, Tanuki ALWAYS lies, it's all made up by butthurt ugly fans"

"Noah would never do such a thing. It's all a conspiracy from butthurt fans" feel free to replace Noah with Kisaki. 

"Tsuzuku's mental illness is so cool and edgy"

"Meto is so handsome"

"Kisaki raped Asagi back in Syndrome" LMAO

"L'Arc en Ciel members are best friends, of course they want to tour together. They just do sideprojects for money"

"I have actually talked to the Gazette members on FB, for real"

(actually a friend is convinced Cazqui REALLY talks to her)

"His hair is pink/he wears slutty costumes, I am sure he is *manlier bandmember*'s bottom"

20 hours ago, Komorebi said:

"Kisaki raped Asagi back in Syndrome" LMAO

Omg, that reminds me of all the rumours involVing the reason why Kisaki left La:Sadies's xD. I've heard people say it was because he stole Kyo'a girlfriend, and others said it was because he "rubbed Kaoru the wrong way" (take that as whatever you want).

I've also seen people who seriously think Kisaki did Meth in the 90s. Like, if he actually did drugs, he would look way older than the Diru boys. I mean, Kyo is aged so much due to self harm, alcohol and a past smoking addiction. I'm sure is Kisaki did drugs, especially method, he'd be much more wrinkly than Kyo.

In fact, I might as well roast some newbies who don't know anything about Kisaki in the next post xD

Now time to roast Noobs who know nothing about Kisaki xD

"Kisaki is actually a girl"

"I heard Kisaki rapes all his bandmates"

"Kisaki played bass for free in La:Sadie's, and that's why he left. I know know it's true because I saw it mentioned in an article about Dir En Grey's history"

"Kisaki and Yayoi now hate eachother, because of the scandal" yeah.. if that were true, they wouldn't still be following eachother on twitter, and interacting with eachother.

"Riku from Phantasmagoria is a Kyo clone" Correction! He's actually a huge Kiyoharu fanboy

"Kisaki is a bitch who should die in a fire and hasn't contributed anything to Vkei"

And the other side

"Kisaki is a Vkei God and is to be worshipped. He would never do anything bad"

21 hours ago, Komorebi said:

"Tsuzuku's mental illness is so cool and edgy"

I'm in shock that someone actually said this...

8 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

I've heard people say it was because he stole Kyo'a girlfriend

I've heard he's bragged in interviews about stealing SEVERAL of Kyo's girlfriends. But I have no source, really.

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

I've heard he's bragged in interviews about stealing SEVERAL of Kyo's girlfriends. But I have no source, really.

The most I've seen in interviews is him saying about how he can kill Kyo with a pebble, which honestly, I laughed hard at because, um... you sure about that Kisaki? Kyo still may be short, but since you left La:Sadie's, he's been working out, whereas you're still skinny xD.

I also know Kyo also sometimes talks about his hatred for Kisaki in interviews. But I couldn't care less what each have to say about eachother, as it's all immature bickering from two immature people. One is an alcoholic man-teenager with daddy issues and temper issues, and the other is an arrogant 40 something year old stuck in his 20's who is indecisive, doesn't know when to stop, doesn't know when to shut up, and possibly has some sort of god complex. 

I could go on about both, but you get my point. Neither are perfect people, and they're gonna hate eachother, and they're gonna keep being in their f*cked up state unless they get help, and I'd really love to see both get mental help, but that doesn't look like it'll happen any time soon, sadly.

On 3/18/2017 at 4:25 PM, Platy said:

i708cg.png

Hide contents

f1i7pi.gif

Hide contents

I found these in xaa-xaa's PV to gucha gucha. Names blocked (kinda) coz I'm not exp0sing anybody :roll:

kti0y.png

YASH the unknown member of DDRM

68ad4x.png

Reveal hidden contents

Also

- Comparing everything to Dir En Grey

- Comparing everything to gazette

lul that was me correcting that dude on the xaa xaa vid