Shaolan974

G.L.A.M.S new album "A QUEEN OF THE NIGHT" release

G.L.A.M.S new album "A QUEEN OF THE NIGHT" will be released at 2017/07

It will sold in advance at their European tour "A QUEEN OF THE NIGHT" since 2017/05/24 to 2017/06/11

17358999_799547220203157_317948557798266

I think Mikaru did a very good job with this release, have you considered how hard it is to sing/talk in another language? Especially English, one of the hardest languages to learn in the present day!

I was lucky enough to see him on his latest European tour and it was such a lovely experience, his interaction with everyone was great, the live music was great, it was lovely!  - I can't wait to hear more releases from him in the future! 

8 hours ago, Annon1981 said:

have you considered how hard it is to sing/talk in another language? Especially English, one of the hardest languages to learn in the present day!

Yes! that's why he shouldn't sing in English.

8 hours ago, Annon1981 said:

I think Mikaru did a very good job with this release, have you considered how hard it is to sing/talk in another language? Especially English, one of the hardest languages to learn in the present day!

I was lucky enough to see him on his latest European tour and it was such a lovely experience, his interaction with everyone was great, the live music was great, it was lovely!  - I can't wait to hear more releases from him in the future! 

I really hope that you were sarcastic when you wrote that English is one of the hardest languages in the world.

Come on, it's one of the easiest languages to learn. And I am saying this not because I learnt it, but because you can talk to almost any person who got a bachelor in foreign languages and they would confirm it - they would put it in either Easy or Medium category. You cannot compare it with Slavic, Finnish, Arabian, Korean, Icelandic, Japanese, Greek, Chinese, Hindi languages, and the list can go on.

The only reason why it can be more difficult for Japanese people specifically is pronounciation. Here's a short explanation why:
"Japanese has poorer variety of phonemes than other languages. It has fewer vowels and consonants. Most of the syllables end with vowels and there is no diphthong. So you don’t have to move your mouth and tongue largely which leads to weaker tongue and throat muscle. "

It's ok to like his music, but don't make the fact that he sang in English sound like a huge achievement. Especially with an excuse that English is hard to learn (which is your misconception).

And no one forced him to use it in his songs)

Edited by zaa_zaa

I loved this mini album honestly there were some songs i didnt like some i did. Its solid at best but i do miss dio even if black line if came back i wouldn't mind but hell my favorite from glams is still "The other side of the moon" his first one that he made. Keep up the good work 

@zaa_zaa I agree with you 100% and hell id love to see more all english visual kei or even some more of the global take on this genera. Thumbs up to your comment :) 

16 minutes ago, doomsoul136 said:

favorite from glams is still "The other side of the moon" his first one that he made. Keep up the good work

Did he ever release that one? I remember hearing another version of "The other side of the moon" on a comment video of his but then the album version sounded different and not as good.

Did he ever release that one? I remember hearing another version of "The other side of the moon" on a comment video of his but then the album version sounded different and not as good.

Yes it was released 2014-06-20. I think i posted a rip of it on the topic downloads just yesterday.

and if you still have the one version you got from the comment id be happy to hear it. You can pm it to me so that i can see what it is.

Edited by doomsoul136