Sign in to follow this  
SilverEspeon__

[HELP] Is it possible to have a post removed?

Would it be possible to have a post removed or at least locked? Because there is a post I made I would like removed since I don't even remember making the post in the first place, and the post is really embarrassing and stupid. Is there a way to remove it or lock it?

Edited by SilverEspeon__

It's not in my place to give an absolute answer but from what I see, topics don't usually get removed here.

I saw the post you speak of, and it's fine man. It'll be forgotten and buried soon enough. Everyone has their "slip ups". :P

3 hours ago, gekiai said:

It's not in my place to give an absolute answer but from what I see, topics don't usually get removed here.

I saw the post you speak of, and it's fine man. It'll be forgotten and buried soon enough. Everyone has their "slip ups". :P

Well, damn. I certainly hope it becomes forgotten then. Because that post is so embarrassing.

On 2017-03-17 at 8:52 PM, seurong said:

No that topic is going to ur hall of shame!!!!

Well, that was an unecessary comment.

I don't even remember posting the freaking topic. It's just as embarrassing to me as everyone else. I just wanted it at least locked.

Also, about you saying it probably is the worst choice for a voice actor, why do you think so? Please explain (without saying "He's unfit for the role," "He's not a good voice actor," "There are better voice actors," or something similar. I want a well-developed reason for why you think like you do). I have heard/seen far worse voice acting in my life, especially when it comes to dubs. I honestly wonder if you have some sort of disdain for YOHIO because of that statement. It's at least not the most annoyingly sqeaky voice you'll be hearing (and honestly, if you say you prefer such a voice over YOHIO's, then I'll automatically assume you have something against him, because 1. that'd completely kill the mood of the movie 90% of the time, and 2. it becomes unbearable after a while. I know this sounds rude, but I honestly can't understand how someone can prefer a squeaker over a mostly developed voice).

Edited by SilverEspeon__

2 hours ago, SilverEspeon__ said:

Also, about you saying it probably is the worst choice for a voice actor, why do you think so? Please explain (without saying "He's unfit for the role," "He's not a good voice actor," "There are better voice actors," or something similar. I want a well-developed reason for why you think like you do). I have heard/seen far worse voice acting in my life, especially when it comes to dubs. I honestly wonder if you have some sort of disdain for YOHIO because of that statement.

If you supposedly don't care what people think of Yohio, then why do you continue putting gas in the fire?

And don't pull that suicide card on us; it's not funny.

Edited by sheepprincessgara

7 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

If you supposedly don't care what people think of Yohio, then why do you continue putting gas in the fire?

And don't pull that suicide card on us; it's not funny.

...Why do I keep coming back to this site late at night? I've told myself it's a bad idea... Because otherwise, shit like this happens and I just embarrass myself and everyone else. I apologize for my entire post. I truly do not care what people think of him. I really don't. I guess I was just wondering if there were reasons for it, but it just came out very badly from me... Damn my inability to word my thoughts properly...

And I did not mean to say that at all. I don't even remember typing it. That was completely unecessary of me to say. I'm sorry.

7 hours ago, seurong said:

rzdTCkQ.gif

you really cant take a joke, can you?

i wasnt tottally serious in that 1st thread....and i was joking in the post you quoted. 

aHTiUG1.png

How was I supposed to know it was a joke and sarcastic?

Ugh, goddamnit... Sorry for going on a rant then. But I genuinely had no idea. And it was late at night and a time when I shouldn't have been on here. I have a much harder time interpreting texts properly late at night too.

I should probably take a break from this site. All I ever do is cause trouble.

And once again, I don't even remember typing the two last sentences in my reply. I'm very sorry for writing that. I'll make sure it never happens again.

Dude, chill out. 

You don't need to take everyone's comments so seriously. 

Keep in mind most people on this site are jokers, petty or trolls so we make fun of yohio coz he's an easy target for lulz. We're not running at you with pitchforks, so no need to keep apologising. 

Everyone makes posts they regret, just move on and keep interacting. 

17 minutes ago, Platy said:

Dude, chill out. 

You don't need to take everyone's comments so seriously. 

Keep in mind most people on this site are jokers, petty or trolls so we make fun of yohio coz he's an easy target for lulz. We're not running at you with pitchforks, so no need to keep apologising. 

Everyone makes posts they regret, just move on and keep interacting. 

Yeah, okay, fine. I figured as much after they told me. I am unfortunately one of those people who tends to take things at face-value, unless it's obvious it's a joke, even if I don't want to. But knowing how people tend to be on the internet and social media, you never know if people are being 100% serious or just trolling :/ Or that's at least from what I have experienced.

1 hour ago, SilverEspeon__ said:

Yeah, okay, fine. I figured as much after they told me. I am unfortunately one of those people who tends to take things at face-value, unless it's obvious it's a joke, even if I don't want to. But knowing how people tend to be on the internet and social media, you never know if people are being 100% serious or just trolling :/ Or that's at least from what I have experienced.

It's a music forum where we follow 40 year old badly behaved drag queens (jk) just have fun with it! 

Usually you can tell when someone is being serious here. Even then,  you can just ignore them. 

On 2017-03-19 at 5:39 PM, Zalemu said:

You know, that post could've easily been forgotten about if you hadn't created another thread asking to remove it.

Do not remind me of this or that other post, please. I regret making both these posts. And all my other posts for that matter.

6 hours ago, mahoujin said:

I didn't see the original post, but I can't imagine it could possibly be more embarrassing than everything I just read here. 

I regret making almost all of the posts I have made on this site, including the ones I made here. I'm really sorry you had to suffer through me embarrassing myself like this. I really am.

Edited by SilverEspeon__

Sign in to follow this