SilverEspeon__

YOHIO to voice act in the Swedish Dub of the anime movie "Your Name"

EDIT: Shit, I don't even remember making this post. This is such a dumb and embarrassing post. Could this post be removed or at least locked?

To anyone who stumbles across this, please ignore it. I don't want to be reminded of this embarrassing post.

(My apologies if this is in the wrong section or if this it's not appropriate to post it here on this forum. Feel free to move it if the former or remove it if the latter)

From YOHIO's Twitter for anyone who is interested: 

I don't mind YOHIO voice acting (it's actually pretty interesting), but my question is why Sweden felt a need to dub the movie rather than subbing it. Is it because it's animated? I don't know...

Before you accuse me of only wanting to watch the movie because of YOHIO, I have heard good things about the movie from reading reviews, so I would've probably have watched it anyway even if YOHIO wasn't in it.

Hopefully YOHIO will do a nice job dubbing the movie (and the translation to Swedish is good) and not make it bad...

Edited by SilverEspeon__

Wow, I must have posted this when I was half-asleep because I don't remember posting this at all. This is such an embarrassing post.

Is it possible to have this post removed? This has no reason to be here.

1 hour ago, seurong said:

my condolences

also your name is getting dubbed in so many languages lol

"Condolences?"

Why do you feel bad that YOHIO is voice acting? At least it isn't the most annoying voice you could choose??? Or am I completely wrong???

19 minutes ago, SilverEspeon__ said:

"Condolences?"

Why do you feel bad that YOHIO is voice acting? At least it isn't the most annoying voice you could choose??? Or am I completely wrong???

it probably is :S

Edited by seurong

19 minutes ago, emmny said:

Yohio, it's time to delete your MH account.

This is not YOHIO. I can only wish it was. I'm just some random dumbass fan of his music. I highly doubt he even knows about this site.

And I don't even remember posting this topic and I'm just as embarrassed about it as you all are. I want it removed or at least locked or something. This is the dumbest post I have ever made.

12 hours ago, seurong said:

it probably is :S

I doubt it. I have heard way worse voice acting in my life. And at least it's not my voice. You must have some sort of disdain for YOHIO if you say he'll be the worst choice ever when there are way worse voice actors out there. But you are obviously allowed to think however you want.

Edited by SilverEspeon__

14 hours ago, saishuu said:

lol you are really trying your hardest to make YOHIO happen, aren't you?

I mean I understand the underlying desire to find other lost souls to bond with over shared similar music taste,

but their previous thread's development kinda hinted yohoe isn't really making people's hearts melt here :<

13 hours ago, SilverEspeon__ said:

Wow, I must have posted this when I was half-asleep because I don't remember posting this at all. This is such an embarrassing post.

Is it possible to have this post removed? This has no reason to be here.

nah, posts and topics are generally not removed here as long as conversation remains civil.

3 hours ago, nekkichi said:

nah, posts and topics are generally not removed here as long as conversation remains civil.

Well, damn... I hope it just gets buried and forgotten then... Because even I think this thread is pointless and embarrassing.