Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

Far East Dizain new mini-album "DIZAINERVE" release

5 minutes ago, Shmilly said:

It must be great material since they're charging the price of a full album for 5 songs.

Hey it is 6 songs, one of them is just a guitar solo but keep in mind we are talking about a guitar solo by Leda (ex-Amulet*–>Galneryus–>DELUHI–>UNDIVIDE–>Now in FAR EAST DIZAIN). That's no ordinary guitar solo. 

Edited by sume7

36 minutes ago, sume7 said:

Hey it is 6 songs, one of them is just a guitar solo but keep in mind we are talking about a guitar solo by Leda (ex-Amulet*–>Galneryus–>DELUHI–>UNDIVIDE–>Now in FAR EAST DIZAIN). That's no ordinary guitar solo. 

a guitar solo for 912yen lol

hope more Japanese

52 minutes ago, sume7 said:

I know, DELUHI was and probably still is my favourite VK band ever. And WHITE HOLE is an amazing track. Just having a laugh.

Also, +1 to 'more Japanese'.

Well, all they have to do is to pull another Inhale =D

The song was... Ok-ish, I guess? At least they moved away from the clusterfuck ZENITH/NADIR was...

Edited by Wakarimashita

I feel like they try too hard to make their songs sound epic. Code Rebirth's songs weren't the most technical or creative, but the flow, singing, and overall composition felt natural and was done perfectly.

Sign in to follow this