Thanks all! :3

On 3/13/2017 at 8:52 PM, Platy said:

Welcome.

I'm also an art student (kinda) living in the UK.

There's an art section in the forum, so hope to see you there :thumbs:

Ah, missed this earlier! Cool, nice to meet you. I will check it out!! :D 

9 hours ago, sume7 said:

Welcome. What bands do you like btw?

From my photo, you can tell obviously X Japan, haha... I was lucky to see them in London recently, and also 6 years ago when they last played here. Seeing them really inspired and reassured me that love of jrock still exists. I also like Matenrou Opera, the GazettE... recently, I got into Esprit D'Air [link to new song] (they reformed last year. I saw them a couple of times and they go crazy on stage!). I also like Kiryu, Versailles, Vamps, Crossfaith, and R-Shitei :) What about you?

Edited by Masaki89
added link

4 hours ago, Masaki89 said:

From my photo, you can tell obviously X Japan, haha... I was lucky to see them in London recently, and also 6 years ago when they last played here. Seeing them really inspired and reassured me that love of jrock still exists. I also like Matenrou Opera, the GazettE... recently, I got into Esprit D'Air [link to new song] (they reformed last year. I saw them a couple of times and they go crazy on stage!). I also like Kiryu, Versailles, Vamps, Crossfaith, and R-Shitei :) What about you?

I listen to all of the bands you listen too, and some of my other favorites  include: dir en grey, girugamesh, THE BLACK SWAN, KEEL, and the god and death stars just to name a few lol.

Edited by sume7