Hello Everyone! :ghost:

I always wanted a place where i could meet people with the same interests as me, unfortunately, i don't know anyone who likes v-kei or Japanese music in general, so i'm really happy that i finally registered on MH! A forum that i knew for a long time but never registered because i'm a lazy guy e.e

The bands i usually listen too are: Razor, DADAROMA, Mejibray, shellmy, luna sea, The Gazette, Royz, Disreign and jiluka (probably more but thats enough bands for a post)

I know about v-kei for some years now but i only got really into it a couple of years ago.

I play the guitar and the drums too ^^

I can't wait to meet and discuss music with all of you guys! :grin:

Welcome to the site!

Plenty of people on MH who enjoy those same bands, so don't hesitate to participate on the forum.

I myself, am a fan of the more older style of VK, such as luna sea. I'm sure we will get along great.

We do have a section for musicians, so feel free to start your own thread and show off some of your work and talents.

Hope to see you on the forums soon.

4 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

Welcome to the site!

Plenty of people on MH who enjoy those same bands, so don't hesitate to participate on the forum.

I myself, am a fan of the more older style of VK, such as luna sea. I'm sure we will get along great.

We do have a section for musicians, so feel free to start your own thread and show off some of your work and talents.

Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Thank you so much! 

I didn't know about the musician section, i'll definitely check it out!

I love some older v-kei bands so i'm sure we will! :grin:

Welcome to MH, Enjoy your Time.

There are lots of people here in MH who listens to the same band, but definitely not all of them though, so don't hesitate to ask anyone here if you need questions.

i myself, is a fan of the modern style and indie VK, like Purple Stone, Vexent, Anfiel, UNiTE., etc.

feel free to share some of your works and talents by your own thread.

And hope to see you soon. :love: