Yukami

[HELP] I don't remember the name of a band ^^'

Did you ever talk about them here on the forum? If so you could just look through all of your old posts.

Could it have possibly been Litchi Hikari Club? This was HAKUEI from PENICILLIN's band that he formed based on the manga of the same name. A lot of their press and covers only showcased two members and was often attributed to the manga (for obvious reasons). Take a look at their discography page for examples.

http://www.euclidagency.com/litchi-hc/pc/disco.html#disco_page

On 1/23/2018 at 11:39 PM, Mamo said:

Did you ever talk about them here on the forum? If so you could just look through all of your old posts.

Many years ago, I didn't talk about them.

On 1/24/2018 at 2:52 AM, sakurakurakura said:

do you remember any song???

No :(

On 1/24/2018 at 2:59 AM, patientZERO said:

Could it have possibly been Litchi Hikari Club? This was HAKUEI from PENICILLIN's band that he formed based on the manga of the same name. A lot of their press and covers only showcased two members and was often attributed to the manga (for obvious reasons). Take a look at their discography page for examples.

http://www.euclidagency.com/litchi-hc/pc/disco.html#disco_page

Thanks but it's not them ^^ '

Do you remember the year or years of releases or band activies at least that?

It can be any year you rememeber

Edited by Axius

Uhm... Maybe very far off but maybe the suggestion can help in other ways ... Back then I was a big fan of Asriel, a duo fronted by 1 woman. I know they used like anime style art covers because being an indie or "doujin artist" it was probably easier to make than highly manipulated photography. You could then try searching for similar late 0s doujin artists.

Another tip: maybe those anime style drawings you think of were in fact anime characters because it was a duo character song and you're thinking of a live where seiyuu cosplayed them or something? 

Do you remember how you came across them? Because if it was something like Gaia then someone probably knows lmaoo or else.