Yukami

[HELP] I don't remember the name of a band ^^'

Hello! Sorry for this, but I'm trying to remember the name of a band from several years ago and I don't remember.

I hope someone can help me.
The band is not very famous, I think they were two components and they were presented with a gothic style single and an anime style look (represented as manga drawings)
The following release I think changed their style ... after this I do not remember anything else (whether they are dissolved or not).

I know that is little information ... but until then I can arrive :(

I hope I'm not mistaken and forgive my English.

So it was a gothic duo?

But they had anime style look (gothic or more like oshare?). Also where did anime style was used, just profile pics on website or somewhere else?

12 hours ago, Owl said:

So it was a gothic duo?

But they had anime style look (gothic or more like oshare?). Also where did anime style was used, just profile pics on website or somewhere else?

Yes, at first they had a Gothic style, then their second single changed a bit. They started with an anime style image, A long time ago, so I do not remember it very well; They started showing pictures of them but drawn with a manga style; I'm sorry for my English.

@IGM_Oficial No, it's not that, thank you for your time :)

Image similar to ON / OFF for example.

orig_559557.jpg 

23 hours ago, lstknt3b said:

Hello, i wish i could help ^^

I was thinking about Seileen ?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/bit-photos/large/201669.jpeg

They also had this kind of look

or ≪-EVA-≫(that became brick break) ?

https://lastfm-img2.akamaized.net/i/u/770x0/a4e5b50059ac422cbb6001f298f974b7.jpg

Thank you very much for your time and help, but they are not any of these :wan-48:

Was it ADAMS? That was two boys and their cover art had changed to be more art than photos of them... kinda?

ADAMS_KiminoSei.png

ADAMS_NEOSEXUAL.jpg

Edited by efuru

On 26/4/2017 at 7:06 AM, efuru said:

Was it ADAMS? That was two boys and their cover art had changed to be more art than photos of them... kinda?

Thanks for the help, it's not them. :(

4 hours ago, Gaz said:

maybe VANIRU? don't remember them doing anime-style stuff tho

c3fbfd3428b240438dc95e1b46e1d424.jpg

Thanks to you too, but they are not :'( 

they're not men but i can only think of the duo 黒色すみれ (Kokusyoku Sumire), they have the gothic look and aren't very well known

kokusyokusumire3.gif

they've had art drawn covers as well, but maybe not the anime style you were thinking of...

9cbb094766734b02b86188c821163452

On 3/10/2017 at 10:36 AM, Yukami said:

Hello! Sorry for this, but I'm trying to remember the name of a band from several years ago and I don't remember.

I hope someone can help me.
The band is not very famous, I think they were two components and they were presented with a gothic style single and an anime style look (represented as manga drawings)
The following release I think changed their style ... after this I do not remember anything else (whether they are dissolved or not).

I know that is little information ... but until then I can arrive :(

I hope I'm not mistaken and forgive my English.

Do you have a name of a release or a name anything related. If not try to describe a scene or picture you remember the most in your mind